Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart...

+11
Liz
Wario's Bulbous Nose
LandLineGuy
Vampire_of_Death
GreasyFine
You're In!
WhiteWaterWood
aninyosaloh
ZombieData
Ghost
Rapsheba555
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 Empty Re: So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart...

Post by Newsies December 4th 2009, 1:42 pm

Also, I'm glad you resorted to calling me an idiot after chastizing others for calling people idiots.
Newsies
Newsies
Lv5
Lv5

So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 163

Back to top Go down

So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 Empty Re: So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart...

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 4th 2009, 1:51 pm

I know thats what it looks like, I meant the drinker is an idiot, as in drunk and out of it. I meant you as you, general. Sorry for the confusion.

Yea, drink does losen you up, but since we are talking in large quantities, it makes you more stupid (not stupider) and a lot of crimes happen because of those drugs/alcohol.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Live Chat Member So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood December 4th 2009, 2:02 pm

Hmmm... It's true that when you're sleepy the part of your brain that governs common sense works less and that makes you more creative since your brain isn't censoring some of the ideas it normally would. I suppose, in theory, if you were buzzed from drinking it could work the same way. But I'm pretty sure that being all around drunk would more hinder than it would help. Were you only buzzed when you did the coding?
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Live Chat Member So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 4th 2009, 6:19 pm

BACK ON TOPIC...GOOD NEWS.

I went to a cardiologist yesterday. Turns out that there were 2 separate problems: I'm skinny, and I don't drink enough water.

The skinny part comes in at my lungs. Because i'm skinny, I occasionally get something called "precordial catch," which is a harmless hooking of the lung "sac" on the ribcage. Usually it will uncatch if you exhale. Turns out that just that one time my controlled breathing didn't uncatch it, and my heart started racing is panic.

Now comes the water bit. Because i apparently Don't eat enough salty food, I don't osmote enough water into my system, meaning I don't make quite enough blood. When my heart started racing, all the blood was pulled from my brain, and as a last ditch effort my brain sent me into a controlled slump to protect my brain (IE hitting it on the ground=bad) before I passed out.

So no heart trouble, and now I know how exactly to solve the problem next time it happens. Very Happy
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 4th 2009, 6:50 pm

Wow, I have heard of that before, but I would have never thought! Thats great news. And see being skinny can be a bad thing. EAT MOAR LIE CAKE1?!?!111 *nom*
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 4th 2009, 7:19 pm

Apparently so! Lol

OMNOMNOM!
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood December 4th 2009, 8:33 pm

Come to Texas so that I may FEED YOU! *shows her affection through food*
I will make you Iowa salad(aka Jello) and cake and lie cake and pumpkin bars and you will be a-okay in no time!
I can't say how glad I am that it's only that and not a heart problem. *breathes a sigh of relief*
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 4th 2009, 8:44 pm

*breathes as well*

I love iowa salad! You know what's goo (aka fattening) as well? Jello with pudding.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by You're In! December 5th 2009, 9:21 am

BACK ON TOPIC

when is vampire of death going to show up to tell us all he knows about child birth, going to war, flying an airplane and sexing up the ladies to continue his trend of being an expert on things he has no experience with? i eagerly await it

and like newsies, i code real well with some beers in me
You're In!
You're In!
Banned
Banned

Trophies Won 0 Coins 551

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu December 5th 2009, 1:32 pm

VOD is a woman, You're in.
Rikachu
Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

Back to top Go down

Post by You're In! December 5th 2009, 4:07 pm

well then prooving her wrong will be even easier

So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 8962yt8
You're In!
You're In!
Banned
Banned

Trophies Won 0 Coins 551

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost December 5th 2009, 5:03 pm

*Sends Raps some Gator-ade*

Don't scare us like that!
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 5th 2009, 5:37 pm

Wow, you didn't know I was a chick? You fail.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by You're In! December 5th 2009, 5:45 pm

keep thinking i fail while you make 75 cents for every dollar on my paycheck
You're In!
You're In!
Banned
Banned

Trophies Won 0 Coins 551

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 5th 2009, 5:50 pm

Umm, I make 9 dollars an hour in one place and 7 (+ tips)in the other, somehow, I think I win.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by You're In! December 5th 2009, 6:34 pm

you missed the point. did you get a concussion when you hit the glass ceiling?
You're In!
You're In!
Banned
Banned

Trophies Won 0 Coins 551

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 5th 2009, 6:44 pm

See its funny how sexist you are and how funny you think it is, but you have no idea that I have secured a position at the medical examiners office, as soon as I earn my medical degree and finish my intern and partnerships, I am in. That ceiling shattered a long time ago.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood December 5th 2009, 6:50 pm

Let's have everyone try to be nice please. *sighs*
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wario's Bulbous Nose December 5th 2009, 6:52 pm

Haha, glass ceiling. I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
Wario's Bulbous Nose
Wario's Bulbous Nose
Lv7
Lv7

Contest Honorable Mention So I may have just had something go wrong with my heart... - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 1225

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 5th 2009, 11:29 pm

It was funny, and it would have been less insulting in a less hostile setting. Again, sexism isn't funny and we're going to start cracking down soon.

The nice thing about glass ceilings is that they're easier to break the harder your head is. That's why men get through so many of them.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 5th 2009, 11:30 pm

Rofl That was good Raps, so very very good.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by You're In! December 6th 2009, 12:44 am

men get through cuz we built them

no girls allowed
You're In!
You're In!
Banned
Banned

Trophies Won 0 Coins 551

Back to top Go down

Post by Newsies December 6th 2009, 1:34 am

Vampire_of_Death wrote:Umm, I make 9 dollars an hour in one place and 7 (+ tips)in the other, somehow, I think I win.

Just a couple bucks over minimum wage, nice!
Newsies
Newsies
Lv5
Lv5

Trophies Won 0 Coins 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 6th 2009, 1:44 am

It's better than minimum wage though. And that's better than LOTS of men are doing right now. A lot are doing $0 every 24 hours.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by OceanKing December 6th 2009, 10:48 pm

If something's wrong with your heart, just find a few more pieces and you get a new heart container! Hope all is bests!
OceanKing
OceanKing
Lv3
Lv3

Trophies Won 0 Coins 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4