Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you feeling right now?

+32
kopple36
Sparkle
Twi
dinopuppyy
HFeld
Becca
ZeldasBoyfriend
ZimZ
santa fe
GreasyFine
You're In!
Wario's Bulbous Nose
idej
ZombieData
Claire
Elephant
GuardStud08
The Fez
Rikachu
lzianga
Ghost
Liz
Rapsheba555
WhiteWaterWood
Vampire_of_Death
PowerCosmic
Death_Princess
aninyosaloh
Darkness
Sheba
Admin/Grover/Fangs
Cass
36 posters

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Eh? Re: How are you feeling right now?

Post by Vampire_of_Death January 8th 2010, 4:25 am

I know, I think sometimes they will only consider a star/fav if that mod is interested in the subject. I have seen so many things uploaded that are up to par or even better than some of the featured stuff but they lack even the star.

I mean most of Adele's stuff deserves it, I lover her stuff and you can see the detail, but there are certion members, can't say who, who continually get featured and some stuff is great,but others not so much. I think that if you have already gotten a feature, you should be able to get it again, but it needs to be better than what you have been featured for before.

I under stand that they cant feature everyone, I just wish they would be a bit more precise with their criteria. Yea, they say it has to have no flaws, nice pictures,and be fully functioning and etc. But shouldn't the community be apart of that to? Like, if you get a bunch of comments downloads and favs etc. But also, do you think that the mod research the item in question before they decide? A Batman fan will be able to spot all the flaws in the suit verses someone who is unfamiliar with that genre. That would be like asking me if Captain kirk looks good and is wearing the right shirt pants etc.

For example, someone just made an awesome Batman outfit that I love and she deserved that feature. Everything was perfect. But let pretend that she made the outfit blue or that it was missing the cowl, would she still have gotten it? I doubt it. All of her meshes were from other people, so what if some of those were not available, I am sure she would not have been featured because it lacked those key items but she doesnt mesh, what would be her option? Like most, you would just leave out the batarangs or the shark replent bat spray.

So, do they look at the picture that it is supposed to be (AA Batman) but if you are not a batman fan, are you going to know what picture to look at or what source pictures the creators used?What if you are working from a cartoon,you have to make up lots of details,but is it still feature worthy? So what if she would have made the Animated series suit and called it the Arkham suit, would she still be featured? Yea, the detail and work is still there, but it wouldn't be an accurate representation of what she stated, would that hold you back?

And if its not a real person, like a made up creature, what would the mods look for?
And how can you judge someones work based on one opinion, or do a bunch have to agree.

I know it is everyones dream to get featured on MTS, but it just is just too hard to achieve without knowing what you have to do.

I uploaded my contacts that were starred. They sat and sat for a year or so before they were starred, so that might bethecase for WWW. My contacts really shouldnt have been starred because all I did was use her pictures and textures, so I didn't really work too hard. Conversions are a pain in the ass, but not really star worthy. It also makes me feel kinda shitty that my stuff isn't starred and my most liked upload is by someone else. I'm not saying my other stuff deserves a feature, but its just weird.

So, if you made sense of that post good for you! Very Happy
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Live Chat Member How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh January 11th 2010, 8:45 am

I really hoped my "Ancient Sight" set had a little star, but you know.. I'm not shady.. she's the one that gets the picks, I don't have a name to the mods and to anyone. WWW, I would totally feature your new set, 'cause it's awesome, and I'd totally feature some of your sets, Vampy.. but MTS have their mods, and they have their fave creators.. *sighs* *hugs all*
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 January 11th 2010, 4:03 pm

At this point, I'm just hoping that the mods won't reject TSMP on sight. XD Forget featured. XD
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh January 11th 2010, 4:08 pm

When are you gonna upload it?? WHEN?!?! WHEEEEEEEEN?!?!?!??!?!?! *shakes Raps* TSMP is an instant feature, and if it isn't I'll burn the world =DD
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost January 11th 2010, 4:38 pm

I think Canoodle might be happy just to see it out of Creator Feedback! Rofl
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death January 11th 2010, 6:01 pm

I think that of its not featured that many of us, if not all, will find the mods/admins/whoever else and pick them off one by one, in the most painful manner, of course. Lonnnggg and painful and we shall be the replacements. And then is will be featured for sure and some of the other favorites will be removed....to make room for that awesomely enormous front door. Yes, lets go with that.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca February 23rd 2010, 2:46 am

To resurrect the thread that isn't even completely dead... crap. Untill about half an hour ago, I was hyper, excited, happy... But someone always ruins everything.
Becca
Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fez February 23rd 2010, 9:40 am

Like leaving.. Actually, I've been feeling like this for a while Ummm...
The Fez
The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 February 23rd 2010, 4:22 pm

Ghost wrote:I think Canoodle might be happy just to see it out of Creator Feedback! Rofl

Yeah. xD

Canoodle--> WHAMWHAMWHAM <--Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost February 23rd 2010, 5:18 pm

AnimalMad wrote:Like leaving.. Actually, I've been feeling like this for a while Ummm...

I hope nobody said something that hurt you?
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh February 23rd 2010, 5:30 pm

AnimalMad wrote:Like leaving.. Actually, I've been feeling like this for a while Ummm...

NO!! D: Sad
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Back to top Go down

Post by HFeld February 23rd 2010, 6:52 pm

Ban him before he can leave.
HFeld
HFeld
Banned
Banned

How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death February 24th 2010, 12:39 am

I hope everything is alright, Animal? Anything we can do?

Also, SHE isn't the one going to get banned.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba February 24th 2010, 5:35 am

ooooooo, nice burn vampy .3.
Sheba
Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Veteran How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fez February 24th 2010, 7:58 am

Thanks..I think I just need some time away from everything.
The Fez
The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh February 24th 2010, 8:02 am

*hugs Alfie* =( Don't leave us, please.. I miss you so much.. Sad
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Back to top Go down

Post by HFeld February 25th 2010, 12:03 am

Go away.
HFeld
HFeld
Banned
Banned

Trophies Won 0 Coins 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz February 25th 2010, 12:39 am

HFeld, seriously. Back the f-ck up, shut the f-ck up, and don't dump on us. My patience is wearing thin. Don't make me snap.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca February 25th 2010, 12:40 am

*sings Ignorance - Paramore*
Becca
Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 February 25th 2010, 1:46 am

my patience is thinner than this dash - . Trust me, I'm gonna ban you if I come across one more post like this before I'm done going through the threads today.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 March 6th 2010, 11:19 pm

I'm feeling rather apathetic today.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost March 10th 2010, 7:27 pm

I want to cry and I can't. I know it's for the best, and I know it's what he needs, but I don't know how long he's going to be gone, and I'm going to miss my son.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass March 19th 2010, 11:37 pm

Depressed.

Where's your son going, Ghost? :s
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz March 20th 2010, 4:24 am

I am feeling so damn frustrated right now. I've had it up to my ass with Windows Vista and Windows 7, and I'm out of my "thinking juice". I have a legitimate CD key, but noooo, Windows Vista wants to be a little pr*ck and tell me that the code is in use. Nobody that we know has the code, or Vista Ultimate on their machine. I tried re-installing the Home Basic, but I'm missing half of my code. Stupid loltops.

So now, I'm stuck using Windows 7 RC1 until I can fork up 50 $ for a new code. Fancy that, you purchase an operating system and a computer, and they expect you to pay another 50 $ for 25 characters. Pathetic, Microsoft. Pathetic.

Ghost, are you still able to keep in touch with your son? Is he okay?
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP How are you feeling right now? - Page 11 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost March 20th 2010, 3:10 pm

He's ok, and I can call him. Thanks to his diagnosis he's in a residential school/hospital instead of going through the court system, but he wasn't going to school regularly and they had to try something else. This was the last resort. (And they have been trying for 5 years now, so it's not like they gave up too quickly.)

Contact Microsoft Customer service and explain the situation to them. It sounds like your computer might have been purchased and then returned by someone else.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum