Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you feeling right now?

+32
kopple36
Sparkle
Twi
dinopuppyy
HFeld
Becca
ZeldasBoyfriend
ZimZ
santa fe
GreasyFine
You're In!
Wario's Bulbous Nose
idej
ZombieData
Claire
Elephant
GuardStud08
The Fez
Rikachu
lzianga
Ghost
Liz
Rapsheba555
WhiteWaterWood
Vampire_of_Death
PowerCosmic
Death_Princess
aninyosaloh
Darkness
Sheba
Admin/Grover/Fangs
Cass
36 posters

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Eh? Re: How are you feeling right now?

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 13th 2009, 11:05 pm

Very crappy. I just got back a chem test that I studied for weeks for, I was pretty sure I knew it. I got a 60/100, which is a D. The class average was a 52 and no one got higher than a C. I hate chem sooooo bad.

Now, I have a final tomorrow, tuesday (and a paper due), wednesday, and two on friday. My chem final is on Wednesday and that means I will have one night to study for it. Then, when I am done with all that, I have to drive down to Floridia with my grandma and I hate flordia and just being there is like hell for me. Two weeks I have to stay, and guess what, that is all the time I have off of school. I WILL HAVE NO TIME OFF because I have to help her move into her new place, and I hate heat, and guess what, its 80 degrees down there now. Moving furniture in that kind of weather FUN, FUN!

I haven;t suffered a depressive episode since I was sixteen, and this one is really bad. I have been suffering an allergic reaction for two weeks now, covered in hives head to toe and the doctors cant find anything. So i have to take benedryll every few hours so I dont sratch my skin off, which makes me extremely tired and out of it, both of which makes it really hard to concentrate.

So, thanks for giving me somewhere to bitch and helping me not to lose my mind entirely.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Live Chat Member How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 13th 2009, 11:35 pm

Ewugh. I hate warm weather. Bitch away, you sound like you need it. Cheer
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ December 14th 2009, 2:59 am

I'm feeling... SMEXY!!!
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh December 14th 2009, 2:09 pm

aww *huggles Vampy* Feel better soon, you're awesome
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 4:11 pm

I'm feeling slightly stressed and slightly...bubbly? My cancer spread a bit, but I got 3 tests with scores over 100 in just the last week, I'm accepted to college, and I finally learned a song I've been working on. But I have exams. Ugh.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 14th 2009, 4:13 pm

Geez, you are all over with that one. I sorry to hear about your cancer but congrats on your tests!

I think December is one of the most stressful months of a school year. We all go a little bit loopier(is that a word?) round this time.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 4:15 pm

You should have seen me today. I couldn't stop laughing. EVERYTHING was funny.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 14th 2009, 4:18 pm

Are you extremely tired or something? I get like that after not sleeping for a while then I crash then I get really really giggly and then I start biting peoples heads off and then I am fine for like 12 more hours. I have a weird way of staying awake.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 4:32 pm

No, I'm just very stressed. Rofl
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 14th 2009, 4:52 pm

Sad. Liss left last night, and a couple of things made us both really upset the past couple of days. I'm taking the day off today, though.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh December 14th 2009, 5:19 pm

awww Raps.. I cried a lot when I knew and I still do.. =(( *huggles a thousand times* Please, be good
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 5:59 pm

*huggles Nina* :P Don't worry about me too much, I'm not going anywhere.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldasBoyfriend December 16th 2009, 5:57 pm

Feel ok.
ZeldasBoyfriend
ZeldasBoyfriend
Lv4
Lv4

Trophies Won 0 Coins 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost December 20th 2009, 5:42 pm

Weird.

I have to be at the hospital in 14 hours for my surgery. I can't eat or drink anything after midnight tonight. I have to shower and shampoo once tonight with an antibacterial soap they gave me, and then again tomorrow morning. And the two things I'm most nervous about are that they will put the IV in my elbow so I can't bend my arm, and I won't be able to order my first breakfast so they will give me coffee. (I know I can ask them to take it away; I did that the last time. But the smell of coffee makes me nauseous, so I would rather just not have it there in the first place.)
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 20th 2009, 5:51 pm

Ouch. My Nan had to do fasting before she got her kidney stones out, and again before she got the stent out. She didn't like not eating. (I thought you were allowed to drink water? Or am I thinking of something completely different?)

Good luck for the surgery, though!
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 20th 2009, 9:15 pm

Good luck. Smile Prayers for you.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 20th 2009, 10:41 pm

So much luck Ghost, I will be thinking of you!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost December 24th 2009, 6:24 pm

Very sore, but amazed that I really did get out this fast. (I also have a Bride of Frankenstein theme going on now)

They said they did get the whole thing, and they sent it off to pathology to be sure but there was no indication that it was anything other than the benign tumor they thought it was when they found it.

And they did NOT prescribe the steroid that was having me too wobbly to walk down the hall, so I can still manage the stairs in my house if I hold the railings carefully. I do have a pain medication that sort of helps, mostly by making me too sleepy to care.
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 24th 2009, 7:18 pm

Very Happy Good news, sounds like. We'll wait on time to tell, but hopefully Christmas worked a few miracles. Glad to hear you're okay. Smile
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 24th 2009, 10:14 pm

It's great that you're okay, Ghost! : Smile :

I love Christmas now. Last night I was indulging in pralines, but now I has PS3 and new board deck, so it's ALL good. : Very Happy :
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 24th 2009, 11:29 pm

So happy to hear you are alright. What a wonderful christmas treat!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass December 25th 2009, 12:49 am

Torn.
I feel like I'm falling into someone's trap. Ummm... Silent Sad
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood January 7th 2010, 7:00 pm

A bit of a rant:
So, I was hoping my steampunk robot recolors would get a feature. Or...heck, they're not new meshes, maybe a star? Please?

A well put together, but just color-changed (no new graphics or anything) OFB station recolor got a star a while back, but my pride and joy with brand new textures and several recolors got none. I know that the picked section isn't totally up to the mods and bitching about it isn't fair to the person who got the first pick (because it was done pretty well). I'm just... I dunno... disappointed? Not angry, just feeling a bit left out. I had been working on this idea far before the picked station came out, but didn't upload it, so maybe people see it as unoriginal?

I dunno. Just a quiet little rant. I'm not bitching or hating on anyone or even have any negative feelings toward anyone at all. I'm just slightly disappointed. I think everyone gets that way when they put something out that they worked hard on and it doesn't get the recognition they want. But everyone's else words were so kind and absolutely flattering that I have no right to complain. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Love
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant How are you feeling right now? - Page 10 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death January 8th 2010, 3:08 am

Thats so crappy, sometimes I think the mods are a bit biased at times. I was part of the HighRollers group and for two years we worked on the Vegas project, fully expecting a star, at least. I mean, we have so much stuff and functional gambling, etc. Not even a damn star. We wanted a feature, but nothing. Oh well, water under the bridge, I suppose.

WWW, I would feature your robots. I could see the work put into it.I mean, painstaking detail. And as queen of nitpick (a very good thing)I m sure you put so much scrutinizing or more than you do in feedback. I know the feeling of not wanting to release it until its perfect, but my stuff nevergets to perfect, but yours....it is or pretty damn close.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz January 8th 2010, 3:19 am

I could put so much Sh-t on some of the mods on MTS, but I'm not going to. Some of them I quite like.

But, I agree with Vampy. The mods sometimes can be biased, which isn't very fair on some of the creators that put a lot of work and effort into their creations. Both the High Rollers project and the robots deserve at least a star. You can REALLY see the effort put into it.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum