Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deh story I'm Workin on

2 posters

Go down

Deh story I'm Workin on Empty Deh story I'm Workin on

Post by Sheba August 2nd 2009, 12:08 pm

Well, here it eez!....i know, I maded him goes crazy. First 2 paragraphs for now.

Knuckles clentched his head. “N-no m-more…” He stuttered crazily. He didn’t know what was going on. His eyes went a pinkish color, the blood vessels visible. “S-stop….p-please, I beg you.” He continued, lying on the ground. He pulled on his quills, he didn’t feel any pain. He felt a figure holding him up. Nothing was there. “L-let me go.” He said to the imaginary figure. “Stop. Please. Just stop.” Knuckles added, though nothing was happening. He closed his eyes, hoping it would all go away. It didn’t. “Please! STOP!” He screamed, pushing the ‘figure’ away. He stood and ran to the jungle.

He sat in the middle if the path, rocking backs and forth, muttering “P-please, h-help me.” He reached towards an imaginary Sonic, trying to grab him. Sonic was out of reach. Each time the echidna moved closer, the further Sonic was. “Stop moving.” He muttered. He kept moving towards him, and Sonic just kept getting farther. “I said stop moving.” Knuckles repeated.

^why they call me the Demented Novelist. :cheers:
Sheba
Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Veteran Deh story I'm Workin on 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Deh story I'm Workin on 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

Back to top Go down

Deh story I'm Workin on Empty Re: Deh story I'm Workin on

Post by Sheba August 2nd 2009, 12:49 pm

Two moar paragraphs!

After a few minuites of trying, Knuckles fully snapped, “I SAID S-STOP M-M-MOVING-G-G!!!” He screamed so loud, everyone at Tails Workshop could hear it. “Was that… Knuckles?” Sonic asked Tails. The kitsune thought for a moment. “I think it was, but it sounded…. Different.” He replied, lets go check on him.” They boarded the Tornado and were off.

Meanwhile in the jungle, Knuckles was trying to punch the imaginary Sonic, but hitting the trees. “GET BACK HERE!” He screamed, still punching. “Knuckles?” Tails said behind him. Sonic was still at the Tornado, because Tails had heard Sonic’s name being yelled and he didn’t want him to get hurt. “I-I can’t c-catch him…” Knuckles said nervously, pointing at the imaganinary Sonic. “Knuckles, theres nothing there.” Tails tried to explain. “N-no, I know h-he is there.” Knuckles refused to here that Sonic was somewhere else. ‘They’re trying to trick me, mess with my mind.’ He thought. “Knuckles, listen. Sonic is in the Tornado.” Tails tried again. Knuckles snapped again, “I-I’M T-TELLING YOU! H-HE IS T-THERE!”

I'm so weird.
Sheba
Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Veteran Deh story I'm Workin on 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Deh story I'm Workin on 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

Back to top Go down

Deh story I'm Workin on Empty Re: Deh story I'm Workin on

Post by GuardStud08 August 5th 2009, 9:19 pm