Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets? To keep,or not to keep?

+10
Liz
Vampire_of_Death
aninyosaloh
GuardStud08
WhiteWaterWood
Cass
ZombieData
Rapsheba555
PowerCosmic
Admin/Grover/Fangs
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets? To keep,or not to keep?

Post by Cass September 19th 2009, 5:34 pm

O_O
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

Back to top Go down

Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets? To keep,or not to keep?

Post by Vampire_of_Death September 19th 2009, 8:38 pm

I agree with WWW, logic is where its at.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData September 19th 2009, 9:21 pm

Bleh, I dont' ever speak or see my ex-girlfriend.

We werent' good for each other. We had this on off thing, and we didn't speak to each other much. We even had a hard time looking into each others eyes.

Me and my new girl go out every weekend and we see and talk to each other all the time, and we don't have a on off thing. We like each other very much, we have humor and smiles, while my ex and I were very serious about everything.

But she doesn't make my heart tingle like my ex did, nor do I blush or feel intoxicated when i hug her.

I guess thats why I miss my ex. Which is also a big secret.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood September 19th 2009, 9:33 pm

It sounds like you're friends with your new girlfriend, but you're still lusting after your old one. Ideally, you would have a girlfriend who is both a good friend and inspires romantic feelings. Smile Oh the joys of dating.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData September 19th 2009, 10:08 pm

2 years, for a 15 year old, is a long time to go out.

I've only been with my new girlfriend for aboutt.. a little over 3 weeks, but i've known her longer than my ex.

See, my ex was never my friend. She moved into town and we started going out after knowning each other for a month. We had a very complicated -but real, relationship. But it wasn't built on friendship... so no real fountation. But it lasted 2 years, on and off that is.

You are completely right WWW.

*facedesk*
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death September 20th 2009, 1:00 am

WWW, sound like you know about this kind of thing alot. Personally, I hate all but one of my ex-es.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerCosmic September 20th 2009, 5:49 am

Believe me, i'm in love with both of them.
Of course they both have some disadvantages. One of them is great, and we've known each other for a really long time. I really love her, but she isn't as much fun. I mean, we have fun, but thats mainly when we hang out with her friends. She's depressed a lot, but thats mainly due to her having to watch her mom slowly die Sad

The other one is....amazing. She's like my soulmate, I can't wait until I can talk to her, and i'll wait all day if I have to. Without her, I don't think i'd be able to handle it. The only problem is... she's in a completley different continent.

If you can't figure it out, it's pretty easy to guess who i'm in love with anyway.
Cass, if you read this, I really do love you, I just wish there was a way it could work.

[try highlighting]
PowerCosmic
PowerCosmic
Lv7
Lv7

Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 September 20th 2009, 8:36 am

lololol *shot*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 20th 2009, 8:40 am

*stares at Raps*
*blinks*

....what?
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerCosmic September 20th 2009, 8:42 am

Thanks for that Raps, that was..........retarded.
:shock:
PowerCosmic
PowerCosmic
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 20th 2009, 8:43 am

.....that was....nice.... WTF? xD
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData September 20th 2009, 9:00 am

That was one screcet I didn't care to hear.

I would NEVER like/love somebody online. I guess I'm old fashion for wanting to know my lovers in real llife.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 20th 2009, 9:12 am

Meh.
Nobody likes me IRL...
...Well, the only dudes who like me IRL, have girlfriends. -.-
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerCosmic September 20th 2009, 10:16 am

What can I say...I can't help it.
PowerCosmic
PowerCosmic
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 542

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood September 20th 2009, 6:13 pm

My family is odd in that my parents have a pretty much perfect marriage. They almost never fight, have never been married to anyone else, and the idea of them cheating on each other is beyond laughable. What they have is pretty much the picture perfect marriage. And the best thing is, there's nothing beneath that. They really are in a wonderful relationship. I count my blessings for this all the time, especially when I see my friend's parents.

While I'm not saying that there's only one way to love, but I figure there's no harm in telling you guys some of the things my mom taught me about making marriages work.

I was raised with a very realistic idea of love. My sister and I grew up reading stories like Cinderella and Rapunzel and other love-at-first sight stories, but we were always taught very differently. I have believed for years that there is no such thing as love at first sight. I will debate on this for HOURS if I must. It does not exist. There is such thing as lust or extreme like at first sight; and lust is very difficult to separate from love. If you fall in love at first sight, you have fallen inside with an image of a person, not a person. Sometimes that image proves to be correct and leads to actual love, sometimes it doesn't. Coincidence is the main factor in this.

My parents knew each other two years before getting married. They dated a year and half. I would think it takes at least that to know someone well enough to get married. My mom also suggests waiting a long time after you get married before having kids. Kids put an incredible strain on newlyweds. My parents waited 13 years before having my sister, but I admit that's a pretty long time. Having kids in the first 2 years of marriage is something my mom thinks can be a big mistake. Having children when you're slightly older also allows you to mature more so that you're ready to handle kids.

And because this is getting really long winded... The biggest thing my mom stressed is never marry someone with the mentality of: "they'll change." It is very VERY unlikely they will ever change. If they have something that could possibly destroy your marriage (they drink a lot, they don't want kids, they yell at you a lot) the idea that they will magically change when you're married is incredibly naive. Not that you have to find a perfect person, but when you go into marriage, what you have is what you get.

Pretty much, my mother taught me to use my heart and my head at the same time.

I'm really curious whether or not the things my mom taught me vary much from the things your parents taught you. After talking to a lot of my friends, I realize lots of them have a much more... not romantic, really, but more dramatic view of love. I'd really like to hear what kinds of things your parents taught you guys or what your views are on the subject of love.

(Edit: Dude. That was LONG.)
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData September 20th 2009, 6:47 pm

Alot of girls and guys at my school, I feel like they don't know what love is.

Just Pleasure....

It's sad, but they only date because they are cute, or hot, and only get together to well.... have fun?

*sigh* I knew my ex a little over 2 years, and I dated her a little under 2 years. I never even got to make out with her. Only 2 pecks on the lips. I think that was real love, or at least more than a simple crush, because why else did we like each other? It wasn't because we 'wanted' each other.

My new girl, we've known each other longer than I knew my ex even existed. We were friends before I was emo. Me and her both changed (our looks) and she's changed (inside), but we're still friends, and lovers. I feel more secure with her because we go out every weekend as possible.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 22nd 2009, 5:20 pm

Ok.....I shall get shot for this, I know it.

I'm a year younger than I said I waz. Ummm...
I was born in '96, I'm not 14 until next June... *pouts*

I'll just...uhm....go...now... *covers eyes* *scoots out of frame* Sad

I believe that's the only secret I haven't already yelled to the world..
<.<
>.>

*runs and hides behind a wall*

>.<
I'm banned am I not?

Everyone is probably like Pissed Off now
Sad

Last edited by Cass on September 22nd 2009, 7:26 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : :|)
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death September 22nd 2009, 7:03 pm

Why would anyone be mad that you are a year younger?
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 22nd 2009, 7:22 pm

O_O
Idk.

O_O

😢
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death September 22nd 2009, 7:52 pm

I wouldn't worry about it
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 22nd 2009, 8:06 pm

Ummm...
>.<
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 22nd 2009, 11:17 pm

Admin/Grover/Fangs wrote:Ooh ooh! Here's one: I secretly like ice cream dipped in Vanilla Ice-Cream. Hey,the tastebuds really enjoy salty and sweet all at once! Dont hate! :P

Wait...What?
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 23rd 2009, 1:50 am

One thing that I have kept from every one of my teachers, and almost everyone I know...

I was sexually abused, and it was torture.
It wasn't the first time, either.

When I went to court, I had to say that I was sick. That wasn't necessarily a lie, I was sick to my stomach and horribly nervous about going.

There. I'm done.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerCosmic September 23rd 2009, 7:58 am

Wow Liz. *hugs* Sad
I'm sorry....

-Cass
I really don't mind that you're a year younger, it really doesn't matter.
You still acted like yourself, and the age thing doesn't really change that.

*has a lot more secrets than he's willing to tell*
PowerCosmic
PowerCosmic
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 23rd 2009, 8:07 am

D= *cuddles Liz* 😢
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum