Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets? To keep,or not to keep?

+10
Liz
Vampire_of_Death
aninyosaloh
GuardStud08
WhiteWaterWood
Cass
ZombieData
Rapsheba555
PowerCosmic
Admin/Grover/Fangs
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets? To keep,or not to keep?

Post by The Fez September 23rd 2009, 1:24 pm

This is going to seem...stupid...but..I like someone on here who..I don't think likes me...I warned you it was stupid..
Highlight it..
The Fez
The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

Back to top Go down

Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets? To keep,or not to keep?

Post by Cass September 23rd 2009, 4:30 pm

Me too. Ummm...
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death September 23rd 2009, 5:35 pm

I do have a big secret from my past. I kind of tried to kill myself once. When I was first aflicted, no one knew what it was and I was in such pain that I didn;t care. I started to take perscribed percoset, When that didn;t work, I started taking more and when that didnt work, I started to to mix it with ibruprophen and advil and acedometaphin. I took all these pills just to fall asleep. Look back now, I know there were a few deadly doses.

Long story short, they didnt work. Nothing will. I went days without sleeping until I passed out from exhaustion and then I would sleep for days, only waking up to drink and pee. I lived llike that for 10 months until my grandfather died. Some might think thatit would only make me worse, but for some reason, even though my pain is still as great, I have gained my fight back. I have to fight to move every morning, fight the pain and fight the jelousy. I am jealous of people, the people around me, of my age, because they were able to live normal lives and mosttake it for granted.

So, for a long time I prayed and wished and hoped that it would go away, or to at least know what it was. Never happened, so I started to wish death. The pain was unbearable.

Yep, thats my dark and trgic secret.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 23rd 2009, 7:03 pm

I tried to kill myself once too.

Story short:
Brianna pushed me to my limit, I took a bunch of pills. Ummm... I regretted it about 5 seconds after I took a hella lot of ibuprofen and Dimetap...I went to sleep, and [luckily, I guess] I woke up, and went to school the next day...The teachers could tell I was drugged up though xD. Brianna didn't and doesn't know anything about it, It was Tina I was talking to [This was a time when Brianna had Tina {And most of the 7th grade} turned against me.]
Soo....Yeah.
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death September 23rd 2009, 7:05 pm

I didn;t hear that story, who is Brianna, I take it she is a former friend who did something horrible?
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 23rd 2009, 7:24 pm

Brianna was my friend in 6th grade, during summer she was my friend when Tina decided she didn't want to be our friend anymore, then Tina and I made up and Brianna made up with Tina too once she got back from portland [Bri was in Portland...Oregon..or Washington...whatever].
Labor day weekend, we went camping [My family and I.]. Brianna went to Tina's house that weekend for the first time.

*sighs* To put it shortly, Brianna turned Tina against me, turned most of the 7th grade against me, and told upright lies about me.
Here's one:

She told the meanest, toughest girl in the school that I wanted to beat her up. I almost got jumped.
-.-'

In about March, Tina and I became friends again, but Brianna doesn't know that. If she knew we were friends, she'd probably kill Tina.

So...there you go.
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death September 23rd 2009, 7:29 pm

Wow, complicated. You remeber when there was a fight over at MTS with Nintendorks and Girls Club about sexist...blah...well, not to be sexist, but that is the main reason I hate girls. They are mean, spiteful and resentful as hell.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 23rd 2009, 9:16 pm

No, I don't remember it...I don't think I was there. I joined NTDorks in July, and DGC at the end of June. Ummm...

Last edited by Cass on September 23rd 2009, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Context sucked. xD)
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 24th 2009, 5:41 pm

Ohohoh here'z a shiney secret.
I'm Bi-sexual.
*walks off*
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood September 24th 2009, 7:33 pm

*cries for Tree*
My secret is that I want to be a child advocate when I graduate, to protect abused children, but I don't know if I'm strong enough, emotionally, to deal with that kind of thing every day.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData September 24th 2009, 7:59 pm

*cries*

I have a third nipple!

Sorry. I don't have any huge secrets D:
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 25th 2009, 4:48 pm

*blags Sayde*
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 September 25th 2009, 5:44 pm

*snort-giggles*

Lol

Well, you all might remember, but I once broke a guy's nose for insulting my work as "[simple and stupid.]" (Brackets stand for paraphrasing)

I have a forehead that actually looks like I'm balding. not badly, but I still hate it. People say high foreheads are a sign of intelligence, I say intelligence is a sign of intelligence, not a stupid forehead.

i once took down a senior girl for ridiculing one of my more helpless friends for over a year, at least once or twice every day about her clothes. Like, I full-on knocked her out. She deserved it and cowered from me for the rest of the year. Long story short: don't mess with my friends.

i'm not violent, I assure you, but violence has it's place.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 25th 2009, 6:19 pm

O_O
*hopes never to get on Raps's bad side*
WTF?
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 September 25th 2009, 6:37 pm

Very Happy I'd never hit you. Except...

*watches VW Beetle drive past*

Red punch buggy! *punches arm*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 25th 2009, 6:42 pm

Shocked
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 September 25th 2009, 7:22 pm

Your avi is staring me down. O_O
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 26th 2009, 9:15 am

Damn right.
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 September 27th 2009, 5:55 pm

it makes me fear for my safety. *sleeps with the lights on*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass September 27th 2009, 8:12 pm

*smiles evilly*
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ November 8th 2009, 3:48 am

OH OOH! I am soo random and I only read the first page of posts... yeah I get bored.. Umm, my secret IZZZ... uhh well.. I dunno if I'd call it a secret... just something that I haven't thought to bring up ever.. so it's not really a secret I just never thought of talking about it... ANYHOO... it is that... well, I used to be like a crazy little naughty boy... I used to cut the girls' hair with my scissors when I was in Pre-school... They didn't notice... one day I just picked up my scissors and snipped one girl's pigytail off... I say that as sigular because... well I only chopped one off... then the next day she turned up at school with her hair down... it looked realy weird there was like normal long hair on oe side... on the other side it was like, the same but ALOT shorter... anyhoo I did that for a long time and no one knewit was me... and yeah, I used to hide the hair in the teacher's draw where she confiscated items Smile lol
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood November 8th 2009, 4:39 pm

Baaaad Fergus! Baaaaaad!

I admit that, like Raps, I think there are several people who deserve to be punched, but I lack the arm strength to do it. :P

Also, lately my legs have randomly stopped working. Luckily I'm sitting down most of the time so it's not a big deal, but it scares me all the same. Then again, if I got a wheel chair I could run over people's toes. Cheer
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Secrets? To keep,or not to keep? - Page 4 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 8th 2009, 7:26 pm

Err, the EB's got your legs? Shocked

Optimism. It springs eternal. Rofl
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum