Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Ninja 2010

+8
Darkness
Liz
Sparkle
Claire
aninyosaloh
WhiteWaterWood
Rapsheba555
Vampire_of_Death
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Secret Ninja Secret Ninja 2010

Post by Vampire_of_Death July 26th 2010, 11:56 pm

-Secret Ninja: Because Santa is a wuss.

Secret Ninja 2010 Secretninjav20

Well, it’s that time again, time for the love, joy, spiked eggnog, improperly cooked food and again, most importantly, the FREE STUFF.
And last year we may have let the Santa cat out of the bag, and after calming Timmy down with some of that special eggnog, and a few whacks of a bat, everything is back to normal. And we won't be opening that Santa bag anytime soon. Unless I get bored, then all bets are off little Timmy.
*cough* Yes, Secret Santa with less Santa (cause he’s a wuss, with blush) and a little more secret because we are dealing with Ninjas! Here at Nintendork Island, we bring you the best of the best, so we hired actual Ninjas to deliver these presents...What? Excuse me a second folks....
*hushed tones*
Okay, well, we did have ninjas and we kinda did give em your addresses, but, they, um, kinda disappeared before told them that they were delivering presents and not murdering you and your family. Totally my bad. But Ninja's are just badasses, not like they are trained assassins, right? RIGHT?
Well Ninja's don't have any rules, but we do, just to keep everyone safe and secure. With a ninja in your house....

Q: Did you just steal this idea from GOS Secret Santa?
A: Of course not! We stole it and then added Ninjas! Seriously, though, the basic idea still goes to Nymphy from GOS, who was nice enough to let us use her idea and we cannot thank her enough for that. I would have changed the system more, but there's really not much that needed to be fixed and it was a fun idea.

Q: I'm new to Nintendorks. I haven't even posted before. Can I still join?
A: Of course! The more the merrier! Nintendorks are many things, but an exclusive club in not one of them. It would be great to see some new members! This was made for the whole community, not just the Nintendorks!

Q: When does it take place?
A: We will start accepting participants right now and will send out your assigned Ninjas in a week. Your presents are due on the 27th of August.

Q: So, do we buy gifts or something?
A: Haha! Silly question person! Nintendorks blew our budget on those Ninja’s we dispatched! No, we'll be MAKING gifts! Sims related gifts. In other words, CC gifts.

Q: What should I make?
A: Well, once you get your Secret Ninja, you follow the form that they filled out, follow their specifications to the best of your abilities.

Q: But I suck at making CC! Everything I make comes out looking like it has some sort of venereal disease!
A: That's a-ok with us! Creators, new, very new, old, very old, and somewhere in-between are also welcome to join! You can make sims, lots, objects clothes, recolors, anything you want!
If you are worried about your creation, if you need a few suggestions, or if you just need a once over, we suggest you contact our Feedback Ninjas-In-Training. Feedback Ninjas-In-Training are the closest things to Ninjas without the threat of a katana to your face. *We take no responsibility for accidental or otherwise katana action to the face.*

Q: No, I really suck at making CC, I am super busy, giant manatees ate my computer, but I still want to contribute. How?
A: If one or more of these apply to you, sign up to be a Feedback Ninja-In-Training. They are very important in helping people make the best gifts they can! Feedback Ninjas-In-Training must be available for PMing every day or so, so don't sign up if you can't come on frequently! Also, please tell us what abilities you have, so that someone doesn't PM you thinking you know all about Global Mods, even when you know nothing about them. Raps and Vampy are available for your PMing pleasure. Make sure not to let it wait until last minute.

As we get more Feedback Ninjas-In-Training, we'll post them to this list, and they will also be available for PMing. Be sure to give enough information about what your creation should look like and be sure to include pictures or other important info if you're doing something like a global mod. We want to make sure our Feedback Ninjas-In-Training get enough info to help you! You can also sign up to be a Feedback Ninja even if you're going to create a gift, but be sure to have enough time for all that! So, we have the following people who you may pm during Secret Ninja to get feedback on your creations:
Vampire_of_Death
Rapsheba555
WhiteWaterWood
Angie

Q: Okay, I made my gift. How do I send it?
A: On SOMEDAY, you will send a pm to your Secret Ninja, saying something along the lines of "Happy Ninja Day! I am your secret Ninja! Here, have some free stuff!" While this isn't an upload, you should still include some basic information about your secret ninja gift. No "open the rar file and get a surprise!" type gifts.
Even though your gift was made with the gift-receiver's EPs and SPs in mind, you should still list the EPs and SPs needed (aka the ones you had installed while building it.) In addition, please include one or two large photos that show what your gift (or gifts) is. If it's a house, please include a CC list of some kind that explains what is in the house and the rar or zip file. A screenshot of the clean installer pack should be just fine.
When sending your secret ninja gift, please upload it to a filesharing site and then pm the link to the person to save bandwidth. Here are some filesharing sights you may want to consider. (please nothing to the person has to log in or pay for to get the file) Also, please rar or zip your gift.
http://www.mediafire.com/
http://www.rapidshare.com/
http://www.sendspace.com/

Q: What about creator policies and stuff? Do I have to follow them, since it's a gift and all?
A: Because this is a gift and not an upload, we're not going to stress any rules about creator policies. This seems to fall pretty much in the 'personal use' category, as only two people are going to be using it. If you upload the gift anywhere, then you'll have to respect policies and link back and take out pay content and all that other stuff, but since gifts shouldn't require lots of: "go find so and so's mesh and I can't include this and oh so sorry this part I can't give you." We're not going to be picky.
Just don't claim someone else's work as your own. Rip it up, stuff some textures and sparkly things on it, put it back together, and wrap it with a bow for your Secret Ninja, but don't actually steal it. Then again, if you needed to be told that you probably don't belong here in the first place.

Q: I'm so proud of my Secret Ninja gift that I want to be able to share it with other people. Can I?
A: That totally depends on your secret ninja recipient. It IS their gift after all. If you want to share it, you'll have to ask them first. (Although I doubt there will be any "mine! all mine!" responses.) Even if they do say yes, I would suggest waiting at least a month after the contest's end to upload it or share it with other people. Let them enjoy the pretty on their own for a while!

Q: Yay! Stuff! I'm going to throw together something in 5 minutes and get an awesome gift in return!
A: Uh, no. No you're not. I really, really, hope this will never come up, because I have more faith in you guys than that, but I want to make it clear: Your gift should reflect more than just the "free stuff!" that is Secret Ninja's motto. It's a gift. It's a way to make friends and bring the community together. Your gift should be more than just an entry, it should be a reflection of the best you can do. If you only spend half and hour putting together something together, does that really reflect the best of your abilities? Heck no! You should put lots of time in effort into this gift. That's the main reason we have Feedback Ninjas! While this isn't a contest, you want to give a gift that is the very best you can do. Ninjas may not be wusses, but we do give bad-ass hugs.

Q: How will I know who my Secret Ninja is?
A: It's secret Ninja. Ninjas are SNEAKY. So, in true Ninja tradition, we're going to be pm-ing people. You'll get a pm saying who you're giving a gift to.

Q: Can I talk about who I'm giving a gift to with other people?
A: What kind of ninja are you? Of course you can't! You can't even talk about it with people outside Nintendorks, because there's a good chance they're enemy ninjas. If someone asks you, you must hit them with your nun-chucks, like a good ninja.

Q: Do we have to sign official paperwork?
A: Of course! Just answer all the questions on form 1G4325409MitsubishiSushi-0E! These are questions to make sure no one gets a gift that they can't use or don't want.

Q: What happens if I get hit by a nun-chuck, end up in the hospital and am unable to participate?
A: Then we beat you over the head. No, seriously, we hopefully have a backup plan. Keep in mind that just "being too busy" is an excuse that is frowned on. Please make sure you'll be able to make a gift before signing up. Check your schedule, clean your calendar up a bit, but keep in mind that Secret Ninja is a commitment, not a "if-I-feel-like-it." Also, if you drop out, you will not receive your gift. If you do not make a Secret Ninja present, you do not get a Secret Ninja present. Simple as that. Please withdraw as soon as possible, please, because withdrawals 3 days before the deadline are going to make us some very angry ninjas. Only a very good excuse (such as death) will save you.
If someone has to drop out and you are willing to make two gifts, please state that in your post. Your name will be listed here: (we would really appreciate this!)

Backup Ninjas

To enter, please sign the following form and post below with the answers filled in: (Remember, if you don't fill it out, we come to your house at night and shoot you. Don't think we won't! WWW is a Texan, after all.)

Form Letter 1G4325409MitsubishiSushi-0E

Liked Styles: This should be a very broad section. Keep in mind that this is a gift, not a request, so you have to leave this section very open. You can list things like goth, punk, neon, grunge, sci fi, steampunk, etc. The more open you are in this section, the better!
Disliked styles: Again, don't get too picky. List just a few things like photo-skinning, neon, modern or game mods. Once again, try to leave this section open.
Game: This should be what game you have. Make sure to specify which game (Sims 2 or 3) you have, and if you have and play both, make sure to say which one you want content for or if it doesn’t matter.
Owned/Used EPs: We don't want to give you a gift you can't use! This section if for what Ep's you use. If you own them all, but only ever play with university, NL and basegame, only list those 3 packs. Don't forget to mention stuff-packs!
Favorite colors: Figured we might as well add this in as well. Not as important as the liked and disliked styles, but something your Secret Ninja might want to take into account.
Backup Ninja: If someone drops out and some poor soul is left without a gift, will you be willing to make another gift in addition to your regular gift? You will be notified via pm about this. Make sure to check often!

Last edited by Rapsheba555 on September 23rd 2010, 1:18 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Ehehe. The un-bolded form areas was bugging me.)
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Secret Ninja Re: Secret Ninja 2010

Post by Rapsheba555 August 2nd 2010, 9:35 pm

Please note we are still working on dates for this, so don't nail anything down in your calendar yet. :3

In addition, all of those who participate and successfully give their gift will receive this nifty little Minicon under their name! Secret Ninja 2010 5x8orm
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood August 2nd 2010, 10:23 pm

I MUST BE A FEEDBACK NINJA!
Really, even if I was on the brink of dying by flesh eating disease I would still be a feedback ninja! Do you doubt me? Wink

But yaaaaaay! It looks so organized and cool! Good old makeover! I'm so glad you guys did this. It's going to be so exciting!
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 August 2nd 2010, 10:25 pm

Thank Vampy, she did most of the work.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh August 3rd 2010, 7:50 am

Liked Styles: Goth, punk, grunge, dark in general.. hmmm.... for houses: modern, medieval, fantasy, victorian.. meh! everything! Do whatever you think I'll like, dear!! ^^

Disliked styles: I said DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! Lol

Game: I use both, but more TS3 ^^

Owned/Used EPs: TS2: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage,
Glamour Life, Celebration, H&M Fashion, Teen Style, Kitchen & Bath and Ikea Home TS3: Sims 3, World Adventures and Ambitions

Favorite colors: Black, red, purple and gray, but I like all the colors ^^

Backup Ninja:
Of course I'll be a backup ninja! I don't want anybody to be sad!! Hello!
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire August 3rd 2010, 3:32 pm

Liked Styles: I like everything. I don't have any particular likes but I do love modern houses :]

Disliked Styles: As I said I like everything Wink

Game: The Sims 2

Owned/Used EPs: TS2: Original, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Family Fun, Glamour Life, Celebration and H&M.

Favorite colors: I love all the colors Smile

Backup Ninja: Sure! Wink
Claire
Claire
Lv7
Lv7

Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 510

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle August 3rd 2010, 4:16 pm

Liked Styles: Pink, girly, rainbow, Maxis Match, Cookie Monster, small cute family homes
Disliked styles: Ultra realistic, real text, high heels, enormous mansions
Game: Sims 2
Owned/Used EPs: All EPs/SPs.
Favorite colors: Pink, purple, pastel colours
Backup Ninja: No, unfortunatly.
Sparkle
Sparkle
Lv6
Lv6

C is for cookie, and that's good enough for me!

Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz August 3rd 2010, 9:34 pm

Liked Styles: Grunge, Goth, Realistic, (When it comes to lots, any kind of lot is good, with really nice landscaping. :3)
Disliked Syles: Hate hate HATE photoskinning, especially on nude meshes, obscenely large lots, cartoony, pink, fluffy and rainbows.
Game: Sims 2
Owned/Used EPs: All EPs, except Seasons. I have only the FFS SP.
Favourite Colours: Black, Dark Purple/Blue, Red.
Backup Ninja: Yes, for Sims 2 only.

Last edited by Liz on August 11th 2010, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness August 4th 2010, 11:13 am

YAY! Secret Ninja is back! Rapist Lol!
Liked Styles: Goth, Community lots and Lots for big families.
Disliked Syles: large lots and lots with CC
Game: Sims 3
Owned/Used EPs: All Sims 3 EPs,
Favourite Colours: Black, white, purple and Blue.
Backup Ninja: Yes, for Sims 3 only.
Darkness
Darkness
Lv6
Lv6

Veteran Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 1745

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost August 4th 2010, 4:24 pm

(Provisional because we're in the middle of a move and I think my game needs re-installing again, but the discs are in storage. Will edit this when my game is functional again.)

Liked styles: Fantasy. Science fiction. Anything other than boring old reality.
Disliked styles: "human" sims, lots that turn out to be unplayable.
Game:both, but more Sims 3 lately.
Owned/Used: Uni, NL, OFB,SEA,FT, (sometimes Pets); Sims 3, WA,and a friend is giving me AMB. I do use Awesome Mod, the extra skins, and a few sliders including the elf-ears slider. Would prefer Sims 3, but Sims 2 is good too.
Favorite Colors: Yes! Rofl Seriously, do what you want. For a sim I do like to have things the sim's favorite color in every outfit, and tend to redecorate the house with it. (Which can get eye-popping when I decorate for multiple sims. One likes purple, one likes orange, so the lot is a tasteful? mix of purple and orange.)
Backup Ninja: Once my game is working, yes.
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by candiiee August 11th 2010, 3:33 pm

Liked Styles: Um.. everything, really, particularly modern stuff. And neon.
Disliked styles: Well, I don't particularly like stuff that's really really realistic, but other than that I don't mind.
Game: I've got TS2 and TS3, but I prefer TS2.
Owned/Used EPs: TS2 - University, OFB, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Apartment Life and Freetime. TS3 - just basegame I'm afraid Ummm...
Favorite colors: Pretty much everything, but in particular purple, yellow, red, blue and silver
Backup Ninja: Sure Smile
candiiee
candiiee
Lv5
Lv5

Trophies Won 0 Coins 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 11th 2010, 4:57 pm

Remember to get your forms submitted, SN ends Friday at Midnight!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 August 12th 2010, 1:35 pm

Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 August 12th 2010, 3:24 pm

Are SN non-sims 2/3 items allowed? I would like to participate
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22395

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 12th 2010, 9:13 pm

Thats fine. And TJ, what do you mean, like a picture or something?
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood August 12th 2010, 9:51 pm

Liked Styles: Grunge. Steampunk. I also like girly, barbie and Disney Princess stuff. Fan of Japanese and Chinese stuff. Apocalypse. Frilly dresses. Cake. Futuristic.
Disliked Styles: Modern (when not sci-fi). Piercings on sims. Slutty shirts. Too much makeup.
Game: Sims2, but I sometimes play sims3, although not as much
Owned/Used EPs: Nightlife, OFB, Apartment Life and Bon Voyage.
Favorite colors: Pink, green, brown
Backup Ninja: I am sick, but will if necessary!

Will edit when more awake.

WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 August 12th 2010, 9:56 pm

@ Vamps. Like a mini icon/smiley/picture, yes along those lines
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22395

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 12th 2010, 10:09 pm

I'm guessing that would be okay as long as we have some other entries that are wiling to make the same or someone that is willing to get a picture....Otherwise, no.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 14th 2010, 1:44 am

Okay, Secret Ninja is officially closed, I will be dispatching out your ninja's in the next 2-3 days! Thank you for all the entries!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 14th 2010, 3:47 am

Okay *high five fore triple post, I have sent out all of the PMS with your assassinations...I mean, assignments, yep that is....Smile Let me know, through PM if you did not receive your ninja or if you have any other questions. Smile HAVE FUN!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fez August 14th 2010, 3:23 pm

._. DAMNIT, I wanted to enter today *sobs*
The Fez
The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood August 25th 2010, 2:10 pm

So... we send them August 27th? Just to be clear?
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 25th 2010, 4:10 pm

I think I a going to move it to September 5th at midnight. That way, it is away from when people are starting school. Enjoy your extra time. Smile
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh August 25th 2010, 7:37 pm

Oh thank you!!! I'm in the middle of it and I was starting to be really stressed xDD
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload Secret Ninja 2010 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 26th 2010, 12:49 am

So if you missed it:

PRIZES ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 5TH BY MIDNIGHT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU DIDN;T RECEIVE A GIFT.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next