Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Teacher's Make

3 posters

Go down

Cake What Teacher's Make

Post by WhiteWaterWood May 25th 2010, 11:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxsOVK4syxU&playnext_from=TL&videos=9k2CdMhOX4E

This is amazing. MTS really made me wonder if I wanted to be a teacher, but it always bothered me how low the pay is. This alleviated some of those fears. It's pretty funny and a really great speech.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant What Teacher's Make 2laeolx
Live Chat Member What Teacher's Make 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Cake Re: What Teacher's Make

Post by Vampire_of_Death May 25th 2010, 11:49 pm

Wow, it is and had at least 3 teachers in my life that were almost the same, very dedicated and determined to get the best out of each and every one of us. These were my favorites, the ones that appreciated students for being smart, trying hard and participating and these teachers were hated by everyone. But the teachers that favor students because of how short their skirts are, how low their tops, how make goals/baskets/points they scored at last nights game or how hard they flirt and these are always the favorite teachers. And these are the ones that give teaching a bad name, and probably why the pay is so low.

One of these teachers gave me a C- in a class that I did all the work for, knew all the answers on the tests, got everything right but the girl next to me who looks like a model got an A+ for being her. I was the one that everyone tried to copy off of, I was teased and bullied for not giving in, and it turned out the teacher felt that I should suffer because I tried.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant What Teacher's Make 2laeolx
Live Chat Member What Teacher's Make 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost May 26th 2010, 10:28 am

I had a lot of schoolteachers in my family. That guy is one of the ones who get the job right. As you may have noticed, there are a few who don't.
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant What Teacher's Make 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial What Teacher's Make 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down