Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate]

+6
Rapsheba555
Vampire_of_Death
Sheba
Ghost
Cass
ZombieData
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate]

Post by ZimZ April 16th 2010, 6:08 pm

that was very.. interesting chost, thankyou for that and yayy vampyy!!
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx
Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate]

Post by Liros April 16th 2010, 6:22 pm

...Wait, so is that how it is possible for guys to 'write' their name in the snow with pee? The force of the urine? Lol
Liros
Liros
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost April 16th 2010, 8:17 pm

That and the heat from it.
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ April 16th 2010, 9:59 pm

ok.. that's.. interesting..
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death April 16th 2010, 11:12 pm

I wish I could piss my name in the snow, well, at least once.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ April 17th 2010, 12:16 am

why? lol, I've never tried.. personally I don't want to try, if the oe thing I learnt while in scotland in the deserted areas with only snow to eat is don't eat yellow snow.. fresh snow is quite yum
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death April 17th 2010, 12:21 am

Just so I can say I did.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Disturbing Toys... [warning: may be inappropriate] - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ April 17th 2010, 12:49 am

bahahhaha, that must be soemthing to be proud of. hahha
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death April 17th 2010, 12:55 am

Yep. My one friend said if she ever did, she would take a picture, sketch it out and have it tattooed on her ass as proof. Yea, not the best use of 300 bucks, but whatever makes her happy. Rolling Eyes
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ April 17th 2010, 1:02 am

haha, that's funny.. you know for women there is actually a way to do it.. but I better not say, it's a bit rude for this site. lol
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death April 17th 2010, 1:54 am

Lol Yea, I have some friends that drink, a lot. I have seen some of the aftermath. This happened to happen right outside our dorm. It was fail, to say the least. And gross, way gross.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ April 17th 2010, 6:08 am

hahahah ewwww
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death April 29th 2010, 4:33 am

I found another one: