Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me...

+11
Ghost
NintendoLover13
Sheba
Vampire_of_Death
Liz
Wario's Bulbous Nose
Cass
Rapsheba555
ZimZ
You're In!
aninyosaloh
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me...

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 6:32 am

Sooo, I sent her a pm and she really isn't all that bright.

My Message:
Yea, thank you for ruining a good friend’s day. How dare you accuse her of infecting your computer with a virus from her downloads? I personally downloaded each, scanned them all, and put them in-game with not a single problem. It’s funny, in one of your posts to your download, you said it’s called being polite. Funny, considering that I read all of the comments you have ever made and very few are polite, most are spam on others upload complaining about this virus and how much help you need to install it.

This one is a direct quote, and this is just sad.
“thnak-you. I am awsome. you lke comments dont you?”

Egotistical, I think I can handle. Patronizing tone, sure but not being able to spell ANYTHING right? I think that alone attests to your mental age and taking that into consideration, you are too immature to be held responsible for your actions. Then again, even four year olds know what is nice or not. I know that you must think you are so awesome because you can send nasty PMs to people, but did you ever consider that there is an actual person reading that, someone who has feelings? Or are you too simple to realize even that.

Before you accuse people of something, you better be damned sure of it. Do you know how many untrustworthy sites you visit in a day? MTS is not one of them. And isn’t it funny that you are the only one affected by this mysterious virus? No other complaints have been made and then to comment on another’s download, insulting my friend and you don’t even have the intelligence to do so with proper spelling.

But let’s pretend for a moment, just a moment, that you did get the virus at MTS. I am 100% positive that those eyes are not the only thing that you downloaded that day. Did you send an email to all the creators that you downloaded from or did you just pick one and lets some harsh, misspelled words fly?

So, back into reality. I must ask that you send an apology to my friend. I have no idle threat, no harsh words. Hate me, spam me, do whatever you want, I don’t care but take my advice, it might save you. Do what you advise others to do, be polite. Send her an apology.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her response #1:
I have never evan heard of you before, i dont reconnize any of your creations. How did you get this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her response #2:
I looked at sent items and i have never sent you anything. do you jhave two acocunts or somthing?
My Response #2:
You really aren't that bright are you? That or you can't read. I said, numerous times, that you sent something nasty to a good friend.

So I guess we will see what our brilliant "friend" has to say. Nina, we'll get her, I promise. Very Happy

See, this is why you all keep me, revenge is my favorite thing. Very Happy
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me...

Post by aninyosaloh December 12th 2009, 7:16 am

awwww thanks a lot Vampy *huggles a hundred times*
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 7:41 am

*huggles back* Anytime. *cue godfather music*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAwKxWGKTlg&feature=related

My friends are very dear to me and when someone hurts my friends, they hurt me and I don't like that.

Respect...

Anyways....um.....you're welcome! Wink
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoLover13 December 12th 2009, 5:22 pm

Nice job Vampy! Smile *also hugs Vampy and Nina* Chuck Norris will be proud Wink
NintendoLover13
NintendoLover13
Lv7
Lv7

I love Link ♥♥♥

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 769

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ December 12th 2009, 5:29 pm

awesome vampy... you showed her!
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 6:19 pm

I too shall join in. Trust me, once I'm done with her she'll be in more deep Sh-t than a horse with colon problems.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 6:24 pm

I notice she's a member of Nintendorks@MTS. Shall I remove her?
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 12th 2009, 6:27 pm

Yes. And, I would like to help too.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 6:28 pm

Be Nina's guest, I would think. Lol
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 12th 2009, 6:45 pm

Good, because I want to PM her too. : :P :
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 8:14 pm

Oh yes, there will be blood.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ December 12th 2009, 9:58 pm

I honestly don't want to get invovled... I've caused Delphy to pull out way too much hair off his head... so.. I'll go get the popcorn and watch you guys sort it out Wink
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 10:30 pm

*helps to make delphy (or noodle) a bit balder*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 10:55 pm

Oh, smarty pants answered. SHE IS THICKER THAN STEEL WALLS WITH LEAD PLATING!

Her message:

If you think you know me... your wrong, i have cheked my sent and the only pm's i've ever sent youare the one about me not knowing you and this one. You keep sending me thease usless pms i'm going to block you. You are really pissing me

My Response:
LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING! You said nothing to me BUT you said things to my friend. Do you understand? You insulted and were completely rude to my friend, not me. Quit checking your sent box for me, check for my friend. Do you send out so much hate mail that you can't keep them straight. DO YOU GET IT?

Oh, and go ahead and block me. We have plenty of friend that will harass you until you apologize. You must realize what you did.

Do you even know? Do ya need my help with that too?

Do you get it now or are you still slow on the uptake...
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh December 13th 2009, 6:15 am

awww thanks a lot.. really *huggles all*
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ December 13th 2009, 7:08 pm

hehe, that girl is such a bloody retarded menace! How friggin dumb can you get? haha
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh December 15th 2009, 11:01 am

Thanks for all your help guys.. I really really love you all, and what you made for me is too awesome.. I don't deserve you as friends *huggles all*

If you haven't seen it Delphy locked that person's thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=382057&page=2

Thanks thanks thanks.. really ^-^

I hope she learns the lesson and doesn't annoy more people..
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 15th 2009, 2:37 pm

Good. I hope she is banned. I haven't gotten an answer, and I didn't honestly expect to.

Had I known about that thread, I would have added my two cents too. I hope we helped your mood a bit. Very Happy
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 15th 2009, 2:45 pm

(dodges double post bricks)

And did ya see what Delphy said, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 15th 2009, 5:33 pm

*cackles* WHAMWHAMWHAM

Sometimes I love Delphy. Cheer
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 15th 2009, 5:38 pm

^^ Ditto. : Lol :

I can't believe Pescado was on our side! It was... a little creepy.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 15th 2009, 5:39 pm

I think a distant part of the universe just imploded.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 15th 2009, 5:40 pm

Was it of any importance to us?

HE WILL BE THE CAUSE OF 2012!! We're DOOOOOOOOMED!
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 15th 2009, 5:44 pm

*builds a bomb shelter*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost December 15th 2009, 9:00 pm

Actually, I can see why Pescado was on our side. He is a Nintendork, after all. Smile
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to kill me... - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum