Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images]

+3
ZimZ
Rapsheba555
ZombieData
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images]

Post by WhiteWaterWood November 13th 2009, 7:09 pm

Lol That actually makes a lot of sense!
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images]

Post by Rapsheba555 November 13th 2009, 7:13 pm

That's what i'm here for! Lol
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood November 13th 2009, 7:23 pm

*gives Raps skeptical look* You sense? Uh huh. WTF? Suuuuure. Rapist
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 13th 2009, 7:29 pm

I don't need to make sense, I make dollars. Very Happy
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death November 13th 2009, 9:41 pm

An unhealthy baby that will not live of its own/long is alright I suppose, but like I said above, nervous system starts at about 12 weeks, so everything do can be felt. I think that if you want an abortion, you should know by then and have it preformed as soon as possible, so most abortees don;t make it this far, would I be correct in this assumption?

As Raps says, one rule applying to everyone would not work, and I am not arguing that abortion should be illegal becuase if that happened, yea maybe a few women wouldn't got through with it but the others would just use something dangerous to their own health, like a coat hanger or throwing themselves down the stairs.

I am just saying to me, abortion is morally wrong(and if you believe in God, sinful I guess but that alone is not a good argument, I just thought I would throw it out there) and to me destroying a potential life, a fetus, is the same as shooting a guy right next to you.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood November 14th 2009, 11:59 am

I strongly believe that the potential for life does not make it a life. Also, while the nervous system might start at 12 weeks, without a brain nerves cannot cause pain.

I also really don't see WHY it is amoral. It's not a person, it's not even a living creature. It's a fetus that resembles a baby. It isn't a baby just because it looks like one.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 14th 2009, 6:31 pm

I'm not sure what I think of the whole immorality thing, I just think that if you INTENDED to have sex and didn't use protection (or maybe even if you did) you should expect and plan for the consequences that may or may not happen. Just my viewpoint as a guy. Of course, as a guy I also think that if women truly want total equality, they should have to register for the draft.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost November 16th 2009, 12:59 pm

A chance at life is important, but a chance at a GOOD life is more important. If they end up being un-adoptable and spending their entire childhood in an institution, the staff have guidelines they have to follow.

Imagine growing up without ever being hugged. Without ever being told "I love you". You are constantly made fun of by kids in the mainstream schools because nobody wants you and you never have anything new. (We used to send Christmas stockings to a girls home every year, and the thank you letters were heartbreaking. Even a new tube of toothpaste was a big treat.)

Cute little babies with nothing wrong with them have no trouble getting adopted. Older kids with serious physical or mental issues are stuck in the system. If the world were perfect, they would all have a good loving home where they could get the care they need. The world isn't perfect.
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial Abortion. Please Destroy. [Caution: Possibly disturbing images] - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2