Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I was thinking...

2 posters

Go down

Happy Hey, I was thinking...

Post by Liros April 15th 2010, 7:44 pm

I was thinking about some of the fun in the chatbox I had yesterday, and thought; "Gee, Mario was complaining about how tedious his life is; smash goombas, save peach, repeat. What if Bowser could be tricked into swiping a different 'princess' who looked, dressed, talked, and acted exactly like Peach?"
Then I decided this was too good an idea to let go. I have to turn it into a story. So, I am writing a story now, based off that idea; a wandering Mage stops in the Mushroom Kingdom one day, encounters some of the locals, and them Mario. She proposes her idea to Mario, after learning of his troubles, and who does he suggest be the substitute? Her. Perfect scapegoat; a total stranger.
So anyway, I am trying to decide on three things.
One, the ending. Does mage-y go splat when Bowser finds out she is not really Peach? Or is it a (terribly cliche and deadly-close to mary-sue like) happy ending?

Two; does anyone from here want to make a 'guest apperance' in the story? Or heck, maybe even be a main character?

Three; If the story is any good, would anyone back me if I made a Sims movie, and help with voiceovers and the like?
Liros
Liros
Lv7
Lv7

Hey, I was thinking... 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 379

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Hey, I was thinking...

Post by Ghost April 16th 2010, 11:55 am

Well, Bowser would be inclined to kill the mage unless she could give him a very good reason not to, but Mario would know that, and the mage should be smart enough to figure that out before volunteering. Mario is not the kind of guy to send someone into a situation like that without being sure they can get out safely. So it almost has to be a happy ending from the way it is being set up, although you can make it a really tough escape for her.
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Hey, I was thinking... 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial Hey, I was thinking... 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Liros April 16th 2010, 12:47 pm

Well, you know, Bowser has a short temper anyway.
And though mages make great DPS, they're usually 1-hit-kill targets in close range combat...
Hm. I think I should stick to writing something else. The Mario universe is too constantly happy for me... XD
Liros
Liros
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down