Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH!

4 posters

Go down

Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! Empty Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH!

Post by Liz November 28th 2009, 3:49 pm

: Lol : Well, for a while now, Ri and I have been improving the bots. Whilst they still don't give buttsecks, we have made more improvements which, in my opinion, are better than that.

Mario:
Serves ham cookies.
Serves blood marshmallows. (especially for you vampire types out there.)
Vocab was cleaned. (Bot, I believe, was cut out of his vocab.)
Insults Peach, calling her ugly. : :P :

Peach:
Game startup messages have been personalized. Play a game to see an example.
!boton and !botoff messages have been personalized.
Now speaks proper English. All messages have been edited to make more sense.
No longer responds to "bot", "ok", "hi", or any other !bt commands that were a nuisance or were never used.
No longer gets into large "wow ur a bot?" conversations with Mario.
Win/Lose messages for Hot Potato have been changed. Play the game to have a look-see.
Major BTWords cleanup - all useless words or words that were a nuisance (except for the book one, you know I can't resist.) have been cleared out of Peach's vocabulary.
Peach serves lie cake, tea and cookies.

Enjoy the new toys! : Lol! :

Last edited by Tree4me on November 28th 2009, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing information.)
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! Empty Re: Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH!

Post by Rapsheba555 November 28th 2009, 6:49 pm

Nice! moving to nNews. Very Happy
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! Empty Re: Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH!

Post by Rikachu November 29th 2009, 8:10 am

Also, just a couple more things-

Do NOT say "Cool" when both bots are in the chan. It *will* be worse then the "wow ur a bot" conversation.
Mario now has a "Rock Paper Scissors" game. just type "@prs " to play.
@seen messages are now displayed in the channel.
He still reacts to "bot" and other such words, as his script keeps resetting.
Mario now reacts to book, courtesy of Peach.
Rikachu
Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu November 29th 2009, 9:21 am

Update:
Mario no longer reacts to cool, car, lol, bot, or a couple others I forgot. I'm also working on making his @seen command more unique.
Rikachu
Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz November 30th 2009, 4:27 am

Peach Update:

As requested by SaydeSim, Peach now revives people via the "!dying" command.
Also requested by SaydeSim, Peach also serves chocolate milk via the "!moomoo" command.

As requested by Rapsheba555, Peach will now kill via the "!kill" command. HOWEVER, if you add a username to the end of the command, it will not register, and will -accidentally- kill you. The !dying command SHOULD come in handy. : :P :
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 6th 2009, 3:17 am

Do not say "Happy" when both bots are active. Same reason as you don't say "cool."
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 6th 2009, 3:39 am

As requested by WWW, Peach now responds to "!crumplebottom" and "!ham cookie".
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 7th 2009, 7:07 pm

Just because I got bored at school and just happened to have the bot files on my USB stick, Peach now gives away bombs and matches with the command "!kaboom"
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba December 7th 2009, 7:13 pm

oh! make peach poledance!

further details soon turning computet on

edit: ok on teh coputer.

!poledance: Peach poledances

!money: Peach recives money :3

!stop: stop poledancing

8D
Sheba
Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Veteran Peach and Mario - NOW WITH INSULTS AND BETTER ENGLISH! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 8th 2009, 4:46 pm

Um, Sheba, love, I don't think that'd be a very good idea. Peach has enough... er... sexually suggestive commands already, and I don't think it's a smart idea to do anymore. I'd be fine with the money thing, but the poledancing is a big nono.

(By the way, you've gotta stop typing with that Wii of yours. Maybe you should type on your computer instead. : :P : )
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 8th 2009, 4:47 pm

I think an !entertain command would be cool. When used peach would tell a joke, do something stupid, etc. Randomized, if possible.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 8th 2009, 4:52 pm

Yes, it can be randomized. I'll get on that now, I suppose, while I still have the files on my USB stick. : :P :

I get -very- bored at school, if you haven't noticed already.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 9th 2009, 5:11 pm

I have. :P
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 23rd 2009, 11:41 pm

Peach Update:

Now entertains others, most by being annoying.
Commands such as !givecookies, !kill and !givetea now have support for adding 10 words after the command. If you want anymore added, ask in the bot request thread.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down