Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?"

+2
Vampire_of_Death
Rapsheba555
6 posters

Go down

New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" Empty New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?"

Post by Rapsheba555 October 25th 2009, 2:24 am

I wonder what it could be? It LOOKS like it might be silent hill: http://sickr.wordpress.com/2009/10/22/nintendo-wii-new-nintendo-game-will-shock-you-says-ign/

Last edited by Rapsheba555 on October 29th 2009, 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx
Live Chat Member New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" Empty Re: New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?"

Post by Vampire_of_Death October 25th 2009, 9:04 pm

I loved Silent Hill, I hope its something like that, we needed more scary games.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" Empty Re: New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?"

Post by ZombieData October 25th 2009, 11:15 pm

o3o I'm a chicken. I squeal and scream whenever I see a big daddy from Bioshock, I would die if I ever play Silent Hill (or a simular game) ever again.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 October 29th 2009, 4:47 pm

lolol. all I've seen is the scene with the giant breathing nurse face. Lol
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood October 31st 2009, 2:36 pm

Nintendo going into a horror genre? Maybe! I remember that they did some creepy stuff in Ocarina of time, but nothing major.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 2nd 2009, 9:12 pm

like what? They wasn't really all that horror-based...
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood November 4th 2009, 6:36 pm

After the -SPOILER SPOILER- and you get to the future, the town in front of Zelda's castle is filled with these really creepy dead-people things. Not exactly hard-core horror, but pretty freaky all the same. Also, the weird little creeper you sell the Poes to makes a really obvious innuendo that Link would make a good prostitute.

Yeah. Creepy.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 4th 2009, 7:25 pm

Oh, the re-deads? Not at all scary. I never had a problem beating them.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood November 5th 2009, 3:54 pm

It's the screechy noise that gets to me. They're not really scary, but when I first saw them it was a bit of a 'errr...creepy' moment.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 5th 2009, 6:28 pm

Oh. Lol I never minded that.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by ynneK livE November 20th 2009, 1:39 am

Any updates to this story? Sounds interesting if true.
ynneK livE
ynneK livE
Lv6
Lv6

New Nintendo game will "shock the hell out of you?" 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 20th 2009, 1:40 am

Nope, nothing. they've been keeping quiet.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liros April 14th 2010, 1:52 pm

WhiteWaterWood wrote:the weird little creeper you sell the Poes to makes a really obvious innuendo that Link would make a good prostitute.

I never realized that. I just thought about what he says, though, and yeah... that is what he is implying! Stupid ten-year-old I was at the time, I had no idea what 'sexuality' even meant. Lol
Liros
Liros
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 April 14th 2010, 4:18 pm

Wait, what did he say, exactly? It sorta sounds like the infamous toy story innuendos. HAHA.

Oh, and welcome to the site, Liros! Very Happy
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down