Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Urgent HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!!

Post by ZimZ July 12th 2011, 10:03 pm

Ok, so I saw the first screening of Harry Potter in Australia at midnight.... well it was today 12 hours ago... but I'll just say yesterday when really it was at the beginning of today... ANYWAY. I saw it in 3d and the 3d glasses were in the shape of Harry's glasses - I had an orgasm, I also dressed up because I'm a cool kid and OH MY GOD sooooooooo good. If you've read the book you'd know what happens so I'm just gonna say what has happened because really when a book has been made into a movie there's no such thing as spoilers because you should have read the books, SO I'M GOING TO RUIN IT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS BECAUSE I REALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS Very Happy but in a nice way Smile

Spoiler:

Okay soo yeah that was pretty much the movie, it went for 2 and a half hours but it was good I guess.... could have been better but it was still really good.
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Urgent Re: HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!!

Post by Ghost July 13th 2011, 5:26 pm

But the 19 years later part was in the book, too.

Ok, granted, the movies leave out a lot of things from the books, but this was the "Ok, it's over and I'm NOT going to write another one!" part. If they didn't put that in, a lot of people who hadn't read the books would start looking/hoping for another sequel.
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ July 13th 2011, 7:05 pm

I know the 19 years later was in the book, but it was good in the book.. it was just stupid in the movie. They could have had the decency to make Bonnie Wright (Ginny) Not look awful.

The kids who played their children..... ugh
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 July 23rd 2011, 9:42 pm

LALALALALA *hasn't seen yet*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost July 24th 2011, 6:46 am

I haven't seen it either, but I've read the book several times.
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial HARRRYYYY POTTEEERRRRR!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum