Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard

5 posters

Go down

You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard Empty You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard

Post by Ghost May 3rd 2011, 8:29 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this, but it is serious, and it is Nintendo related. I'm assuming that you probably already know about the Playstation network being hacked. If not, you need to keep an eye on your bank statements and credit reports. Even if they didn't get credit card security numbers, they could have gotten enough to steal your identity.If you have used the network, your information was vulnerable.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/04/26/playstation.network.hack/index.html?hpt=T1
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard Empty Re: You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard

Post by Rikachu May 4th 2011, 2:29 am

Thank god for not playing the piece of shit that is the PS3! Very Happy
Rikachu
Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

Back to top Go down

You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard Empty Re: You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard

Post by Liz May 4th 2011, 8:19 am

The PS3 is not a piece of shit, mind you. Having played both the XBox 360 and the Playstation 3, I can safely say, game quality wise, the Playstation 3 blows XBox right out of the water.

Having not purchased anything from the Playstation Store, used any personal details on my machine (As far as they know, I live at 123 Fake Street, Alaska) or a real name, I'm sitting here rather smugly. I feel for those whose important information was stolen. Sony should have been a bit more secure with their data, but hey, you get what you pay for. Considering the service is free, you can't not expect one or two flaws every once in a while. I'd rather use PSN than XBox Live any day.

What I find rather hilarious is that people initially blamed Anonymous for this, when their attack was two weeks PRIOR to the downage of Playstation Network.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 May 4th 2011, 5:08 pm

We only use our PS3 for PS3 only titles and BluRay. I mostly game on the Xbox 360
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Live Chat Member You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22395

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood May 16th 2011, 2:32 pm

MY BAD.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Live Chat Member You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz May 17th 2011, 8:18 am

That was YOU!? xD
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood May 17th 2011, 6:29 pm

No. I only BOUGHT your stolen data. Ri hacked it. (PS3 hater that he is ;D )

I will use the information to send everyone Christmas presents.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost May 18th 2011, 9:24 am

Ignore some of those NetFlix movies; I have a lot of people watching movies from my account, and I don't always watch with them. Lol
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial You probably already know, but just in case you hadn't heard 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum