Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crtl+V game!

+16
kopple36
ZimZ
The Fez
Poison_Ivy
Cass
Sheba
aninyosaloh
Rikachu
Rapsheba555
GuardStud08
Becca
Liz
ZombieData
WhiteWaterWood
Ghost
Vampire_of_Death
20 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Crtl+V game! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Crtl+V game!

Post by Vampire_of_Death June 17th 2010, 11:56 pm

I'd say this lot needs some work. Its a very interesting concept and ot could be made better by:

Lets start with the slide area:
-fixing that sharp hill up to the slides. It looks very unnatural. Why don't you make it look like a mountain with some grooves and indents and the like. Add terrain paint to add some dirt and stone and rocks and even sand, what ever you want. Add some small ground ivy or ferns to this area, not much, but enough to make it look natural. Then you can plop your stairs on your mountain.
-I think you mountain is too high, Maybe make one of the slides that high, but make one medium sized and a small one. This also would fit in with the bumpy mountain terrain you can create that I suggested before.
- The three slides at top look too uniform, this maybe fixed with the three different heights of slides, but I would add some cement pathways, something to walk on and maybe add some small flower boxes up top. The bar up there, as it is, looks totally out of place

Bathrooms:
As far as I can tell, they look fine, could you ppost some pictures of those?

Stand:
This I would rebuild. I would make a small indoor area for food and dining, and have the rest have a roof over it, like a shaded area, like a concession stand. I'll post a sample picture in a bit to show you what I mean. All the areas outside seem to clash and should be removed. If you want to have the tiki bar than you should consider making a tiki themed park. I would also move the pool further away from the eating area.

With all the changes, I would seriously consider starting over and on a larger lot. I know its hard to hear, but the way it is it probably will not be accepted. If you don;t want to do this, I would consider removing one or two of your slides (since its a simple water park, I would stay simple) and make them end in the same pool (which they probably should anyways) and trying to get a theme going. Let me know what you want to do and I will be happy to help in anyway possible through it all. Smile

From CF. I didn't wanna lose it.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Crtl+V game! - Page 3 2laeolx
Live Chat Member The Crtl+V game! - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 June 18th 2010, 12:00 am

"The Body is the physical form, it is the sum of what time has made it to be, and so it is of the Past. The Mind is sharp and logical, it concerns itself with the here and now, and so it is of the Present. The Soul is love, and hope, it is the dreams of what is to come, and so it is of the Future. Body, Mind, Soul: Past, Present, Future"

From a video game I was watching
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner The Crtl+V game! - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22395

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 June 18th 2010, 10:35 am

User: Remember me?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Who am I? Do you know my name?

Cleverbot: TJ?

I was talking to him, I left and he remembered me!! O_O
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner The Crtl+V game! - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22395

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood June 18th 2010, 1:53 pm

You actually can get pregnant from anal.

But anyway...

She is stupid.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant The Crtl+V game! - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death June 18th 2010, 3:00 pm

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=151.0

Boots credit for a sim.

W, just wow. XD
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Crtl+V game! - Page 3 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 June 18th 2010, 6:39 pm