Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy??

2 posters

Go down

Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? Empty Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy??

Post by Rapsheba555 February 20th 2010, 8:32 pm

So as some of you may have noticed, we have a brand spanking new site bot! Rapist Pearbot Da' Meachy is a combination of our two chat bots, Peachy and Mariobot. You may be asking yourself, "what is this new bot for?" Well, it's to help with the QDB. I'll explain how:

1. You all know that before, I was doing the QDBing all by myself. Well, we all know how well that worked.
  2. Instead of PMing -ME- with quotes from the chatbox, now you will PM them to Meachy.
  3. Liz, WWW, and I can all access Meachy, and we will all work on formatting the quotes together, to save time

So, what do we want you to do? First, remember that you are to PM QUOTES TO PEARBOT DA' MEACHY -ONLY-. Next, when you send us these quotes, if you have the time, remove the time stamps if there are any. So, your quotes should go from this:

Code:
[19:57] <Raps555> :P

to this:

Code:
<Raps555> :P

If you do not have the time to do this, it's okay, but it does speed up the formatting process for us.

Also, a few other notes:
  • There is a now a 5th category in smiles called "Non-smilies."
  • This has 3 brand-new smilies: a cake Its a lie., a cookie Cookie, and a ham cookie Ham Cookie.
  • The :arrow: and New! smilies have been moved to this new category.

~Raps
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? Empty Re: Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy??

Post by aninyosaloh February 21st 2010, 5:36 am

YAY!! We have ham cookies smilies at last!!! =D Ham Cookie
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? Empty Re: Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy??

Post by Rapsheba555 February 21st 2010, 5:46 am

In addition, we now have piecewise lies. Piecewise lies.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Peachy+Mariobot=...Pearbot Da' Meachy?? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum