Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the Sims 3?

+8
Ghost
Lewjen
GuardStud08
Darkness
Elephant
Sheba
Admin/Grover/Fangs
Cass
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of the Sims 3? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the Sims 3?

Post by WhiteWaterWood September 9th 2009, 11:20 am

I may have been a bit harsh, since they did add some really nice trees and stuff, and OMG SUNSETS I WOULD TOTALLY MARRY, but the sims were what killed it for me. The focus of the game is sorta 'the sims' you know? Even people who don't play the game for reasons other than creating still have to deal with those plastic people for beta-testing.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant What do you think of the Sims 3? - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member What do you think of the Sims 3? - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Sims 3? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the Sims 3?

Post by Rapsheba555 September 9th 2009, 3:01 pm

they seem dumber than sims 2 sims in the respect that they choke about every ten bites.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner What do you think of the Sims 3? - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood September 9th 2009, 4:40 pm

And the 'oh, you're having sex with my wife? well that's okay then' syndrome. They might have fixed it with a bug fix, but that was a pretty major thing to overlook! Lol

I haven't looked at the choking thing, but I do think it's really cool that the sims have tongues now! It's odd how I never noticed they didn't have them before.

The traits were cool, but they seem to only be made up of 3 or 4 custom interactions with sims (if that) and 6 or 7 custom interactions with objects. Overall, the traits don't really affect gameplay that much, as far as I can tell. Considering how many traits there were, I guess it's sorta okay, but it just got boring so fast.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant What do you think of the Sims 3? - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 September 9th 2009, 8:14 pm

oh well.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner What do you think of the Sims 3? - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2