Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH

+3
Rikachu
Rapsheba555
ZimZ
7 posters

Go down

The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH Empty The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH

Post by ZimZ December 10th 2009, 4:37 pm

Well,

those who don't know what the create a world tool is... well I guess the name of the tool sort of already tells you what it is... you can create your own world like in the sims 2 but it's MUCH more complicated, it's the exact programme EA used to make Sunset Valley, Riverview, France etc. Well I find it annoying how EA say they will do something by a particular time/date and they never get it on time... it was supposed to be out on the 9th but it is the 11th now and I'm annoyed...

I know m rant is a bit random... just wanted to say something about it Smile lol
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH Empty Re: The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH

Post by Rapsheba555 December 10th 2009, 4:39 pm

Well, only a couple of days. They probably want to make sure it works properly on home PCs, but you'd think that they'd give themselves more time than needed. Ummm...
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Live Chat Member The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH Empty Re: The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH

Post by ZimZ December 10th 2009, 4:43 pm

Yes, I suppose so... hmm... it will be really good though... not to mention EXTREMELY complicated but yeah.. I'll spend about 1 month figuring it out... aheh Smile
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu December 10th 2009, 9:00 pm

They never gave an exact date. Ummm...
Rikachu
Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz December 10th 2009, 9:30 pm

Y'see, this is why the Sims 3 sucks. Sims 2 FTW. : Lol :
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 10th 2009, 10:42 pm

agreed. laugh it you prefer ts2. Lol
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 10th 2009, 10:59 pm

Lol Lol Lol
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood December 11th 2009, 6:29 pm

Yes, because when they delayed the release of sims3 for bug fixes that turned out soooo welll. :P
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ December 11th 2009, 7:22 pm

hmm... I guess... I still preffer the sims 3 Smile
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 6:32 am

I like the sims 2 because it actually plays on my computer. Very Happy
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData December 12th 2009, 4:10 pm

I like the sims 3, but everytime I try to clean the bad food out of the refridgerator, my game doesn't crash, just freezes. Like the animations are still going on, but everything else is frozen. For example: the plubbob is still spinning but my sims is frozen.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload The Sims 3 Create a World Tool... UGH 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ December 12th 2009, 4:14 pm

That has happened to me before but that was because of the new patch... It's really glitchy
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down