Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy

+5
ZombieData
Liz
Vampire_of_Death
Rapsheba555
ZimZ
9 posters

Go down

NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy Empty NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy

Post by ZimZ November 4th 2009, 12:50 am

I'm now like attached to this site for some reason... I can't wait till new moon comes out I'm like... stressing over it... I am such a strange child... My sisters say I need therapy.. I think they do, they're more obsessed... meh, I'm so weird but I'm just obsessing over all these new movies..
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy Empty Re: NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy

Post by Rapsheba555 November 4th 2009, 12:59 am

*gives the WTF? face and backs away slowly*

Are you sure they're not blackmailing you...?
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Live Chat Member NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy Empty Re: NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy

Post by ZimZ November 4th 2009, 1:29 am

LOL, nah, I'm just plain weird
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death November 4th 2009, 2:20 am

I think anyone that likes Twilight needs therapy, but we love you anyways, Fergus!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Live Chat Member NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz November 4th 2009, 4:04 am

We love you, Fergus, and we'll get you some help. Don't you worry. : Wink :

*straips a straight jacket on Fergus*
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ November 4th 2009, 4:15 am

Smile YAY! Specialnessnessness
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData November 4th 2009, 6:35 am

*twitch*

*starts foaming at the mouth*

*faints*

I DESPPIISSEEE TWIILIGGHHHTT Dumbass
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by Elephant November 4th 2009, 11:37 am

hehehehe! I can't wait either, Fergus. Don't worry, you're not alone.

My name is Dakota, and I have an addiction to Twilight.

I'm the photographer for my friend's wedding THAT day so I may have to see about a midnight release. :P
Elephant
Elephant
Lv7
Lv7

Evil Mastermind

Veteran NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 7999

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ November 5th 2009, 4:44 am

Awesomeness, I'm not alone...
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood November 5th 2009, 3:56 pm

I suppose there's some good things about Twilight (there must be right?) so long as you grunt in a manly fashion every now and then you are a-okay!
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death November 5th 2009, 4:04 pm

That made me laugh so hard. I grunted in a manly fashion, too.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 5th 2009, 6:30 pm

*grunts*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData November 5th 2009, 7:18 pm

Bwuahhahahhahahahh

*dies laughing*
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass November 5th 2009, 9:35 pm

o____________O
I don't want to see New Moon.
I want to see Breaking Dawn.
That is all.
*bows and leaves*
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran NEW MOON! OMG, I'm a teenage boy who's obsessed with it... I need therapy 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 5th 2009, 9:49 pm

Is that the same series?
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elephant November 5th 2009, 10:53 pm

Yes, it's the final book.
Elephant
Elephant
Lv7
Lv7

Evil Mastermind

Trophies Won 0 Coins 7999

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death November 5th 2009, 11:15 pm

I hate them. All of them. That is all.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 November 6th 2009, 12:13 am

Test tube babies don't have belly buttons.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ November 6th 2009, 1:45 am

Hmm, the interesting scenes in Breaking Dawn...
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba November 10th 2009, 6:15 pm

ZimZ wrote:I'm now like attached to this site for some reason... I can't wait till new moon comes out I'm like... stressing over it... I am such a strange child... My sisters say I need therapy.. I think they do, they're more obsessed... meh, I'm so weird but I'm just obsessing over all these new movies..

NO THRRAPY. NO. I HATE IT. CAAAAAKE! Very Happy
Sheba
Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down