Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm probably going to vanish for a while

5 posters

Go down

I'm probably going to vanish for a while Empty I'm probably going to vanish for a while

Post by Ghost September 23rd 2009, 1:35 pm

My husband thought that with a brain tumor I have enough to worry about so he hid our financial crisis from me until everything exploded in our faces. We are moving Friday and we don't know where yet.
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

I'm probably going to vanish for a while Empty Re: I'm probably going to vanish for a while

Post by The Fez September 23rd 2009, 1:59 pm

Aw, i'm sorry Sad
*hugs*
The Fez
The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

Back to top Go down

I'm probably going to vanish for a while Empty Re: I'm probably going to vanish for a while

Post by Rapsheba555 September 23rd 2009, 2:43 pm

O_O The best intentions bring the worst kind of trouble. *shakes head* I hope it all works out for you. I'll wing a prayer your way as often as i can. Smile
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Live Chat Member I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz September 24th 2009, 2:23 am

Wow. I'm sure he meant well, though. Wishing you all the best, and hoping things will get better for you too.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by aninyosaloh September 24th 2009, 6:26 am

Sad *hugs Ghost* I'm so sorry
aninyosaloh
aninyosaloh
The Shadow In The Night
The Shadow In The Night

Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 10153

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost September 27th 2009, 9:00 pm

As you have probably heard, things have started looking up. I have a new place which is very nice, and we can move in as soon as the money gets here.
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 September 27th 2009, 9:07 pm

Yay! Very Happy
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Live Chat Member I'm probably going to vanish for a while 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost October 7th 2009, 6:58 am

We are in the new place (Except for the stuff that was either abandoned or is still in storage. We are sleeping on air mattreses right now. lol)

And we are finally back online!!!!! :cheers:
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum