Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009

2 posters

Go down

Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 Empty Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 15th 2009, 4:51 pm

Well, I did get to go to my concert on August 1st. It was the most fun I have ever had in my life! So, I shall give you all a detailed list of everything eventful that went on.

So we get there around 2, and head towards one of the stages where Job for a Cowboy was playing. I never really liked them, but I ran to the stage when I heard their intro was Requiem for a dream from Clint Mansell. Anyways, we ran over and stood there. It was starting to get hot and people were getting closer and closer, so we decided to leave. Right before, there was a guy in front of us who was jumping around and screaming the songs. He started punching and kicking people, two of which were chicks. Well, my dad played over protective father after my sister and I were both spit on. We headed over to the God Forbid stage and watched them set up.

We were pretty close and no one else was a round so we just kinda hung there. As soon as the first song played, a swarm of people came, kncoking all of us nearly down. So, he goes to his next song and he said something about jumping around. We all looked at each other and laughed. (If you didn'tknow my sister has cerebal palsy and has trouble balancing.) We had to push our way out. I was hit a few times, but nothing too bad. We decided to head to the shade and sat there for a while.

I have to say people watching is so great. There was this one guy that came over, his shirt was ripped and his elbow was all bloody, he was also missing a shoe. So, he fell right in front of us and started puking. It was so amusing. We asked what he drank and his friend was laughing, and said everything. Anyways, the guys next to us was nice enough to give him some water.

We decided to leave soon after and headed over to see White Chapel. We got up pretty close and my sis had a fence to lean on. What I didn't know is that where the hold the mosh pit. I was thrown in by the huge guy behind me and got the wind knocked out of me. I got out as soon as possible and we headed to the bathroom so I could puke in the privacy of a stall. I got over it pretty fast cause when we got there, there was this guy covered in blood. He was babbling about something I couldnt understand. Some chick walked over, started talking to him and pushed him onto the wall. She was rubbing his shoulder and snapped it back in. He dislocated it and this random girl fixed it, I was amazed. She started wipeing the blood off of him and convinced his to go to the medic tent.

So, we finally got to our sets, which you can see how close they were in the first picture of the slideshow (That is the mushroomheads. They did the coolest thing with their drums on either side. See it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_x8qg0zCLE) Anyways, after getting kicked out of our seats a few time, because people had taken our real sets, we got a guard and kicked this old hag out of our real seats. She looked like she was 60 at Mayhem and she was dressed like a hooker. It was just sad.

So, we found out that Bullet for my Valentine had canceled or whatever, so the Mushroomheads we taking there place on the stage with Killswitch Engage, Slayer and Marilyn Manson. Of course, Manson was last up. So we sat through the first few bands, and thank god my dad brought ear plugs or we would have been deaf after KillSwitch Engage. So Slayer came on and I was sitting because I was tired and frankly, I dont like them. There was a guy behind us that was boucing up and down, hitting the seats and stuff. He thought it was disrespectful or something like that to be sitting, so he took out his frustration by slamming his head into mind.

Yes, this complete stranger decided it was a good idea to head butt me. To say the least, I had a major headache and my eyes were blurry for a second but no way was I leaving. When they finally stopped playing, I ran to the bathroom and back. This guy that I had been sitting to the whole concert decided that he wanted to "talk" with me. So, Mr. Drunk and Flirty thought my sister and I were older than we were. He was asking what music we liked, where we lived, and other creepy questions.

He also decided that my sister and I weren't drunk enough. (We didnt drink anything, were underage) So, he pulls out his flask with grain alchol, or so he said, and handed it to me. I told him no and pushed it away and he handed it to my 15 year old sister, who by her picture, looks much older. Anyways, he handed it to her, she took it, not know what it was and gave it back. they whole time I was hitting her side with my elbow saying "SAY NO" Later on, she told me they looked like binocculars. It took my dad saying no before he put it away.

So, they lights dim and I feel like I am going to throw up. I hate waiting. Manson had a 10 minute build up. It was the worst part, I was so excited I wanted to puke and my sister was sqeeing. So, he finally came on and my sister screamed so loud that she scared me. I have never heard her scream that loud, so I joined in. To say the least, we couldn't heard for a day and we couldnt talk for the next three.

Creepy question guy kept pushing his flask on me and touching my hair and shoulders. Lets just say one swift kick and he was on the ground. He left us alone after that.

Anyways, during Mansons hour, there were people running around, crowd surfing and a few girls got upfront because they were willing to take off their shirts. Pretty eventfull and during his last song, Beautiful People, everyone went crazy. We were hit by a few drinks. When we left, we smelt like beer and smoke. It was the greatest night of my life.

Later that night, I self diagnosed that I did have a concussion from the headbutt, but the next morning, all I had was a headache. It clear up the day after.

So, here is a slide show of some of thye better picture we took. I will also link to some of the songs that were played at the concert. None of the videos are mine and they do contain harsh and course languge.

Slideshow: CLICKY!
Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 Th_Mayhem002

Concert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZB9oMqWUg&feature=PlayList&p=A1878245A9B9CA88&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9_KkC-wFN0&feature=PlayList&p=A1878245A9B9CA88&index=33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu6l8oAv2ws&feature=PlayList&p=A1878245A9B9CA88&index=34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU9oKpwio0&feature=PlayList&p=A1878245A9B9CA88&index=35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3sugKAXL2U&feature=PlayList&p=A1878245A9B9CA88&index=36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbOK91mxqI8&feature=PlayList&p=A1878245A9B9CA88&index=37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BudcKlSmqk&feature=related

I think this was the longest post I have ever made! 🤡
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 Empty Re: Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009

Post by Elephant August 15th 2009, 5:11 pm

WOAH! That sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh yes. People are freaking weeeeeeeird. Rolling Eyes

:drunken: <--- He's come to get you! RUN!
Elephant
Elephant
Lv7
Lv7

Evil Mastermind

Veteran Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 2laeolx
Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 7999

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death August 15th 2009, 9:51 pm

NOT CREEPY QUESTION GUY, AHHH!!!

*Runs and hides behind E*
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Mayhem-Pittsburgh-2009 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down