Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rant Thread

+23
Twi
Liros
Pearbot Da' Meachy
dinopuppyy
aninyosaloh
Lil Jena
Sheba
Poison_Ivy
ZimZ
Becca
Wario's Bulbous Nose
candiiee
Vampire_of_Death
ZombieData
WhiteWaterWood
Rikachu
Ghost
Death_Princess
Darkness
Rapsheba555
Liz
Cass
GuardStud08
27 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Sticky Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Ghost June 30th 2010, 10:04 pm

Liz wrote:... Since when is Oh Fortuna Batman related? o.O

:

They play it for half the adventure movie trailers that comes out. Maybe she thought she heard it for a Batman movie trailer once. It's nice and dramatic, even though it talks about getting knocked for a loop again every time you think you have gotten back on your feet.

(Which sounds awfully familiar right now. Rofl )
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz June 30th 2010, 11:25 pm

Vampire_of_Death wrote:Whats up with your voice, Liz?

I have this laryngitis/cold sort of thing going on, and it's driving me absolutely bonkers. :/ I can't go more than 5 minutes without talking. xD
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle July 15th 2010, 6:26 pm

I was two points away from passing a test today. TWO f-cking POINTS! >.<
I give up :/
Sparkle
Sparkle
Lv6
Lv6

C is for cookie, and that's good enough for me!

Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Live Chat Member The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death July 15th 2010, 7:04 pm

I hate that, I swear, if I was the teacher, i would just give ya the two points, especially if there were some open ended questions such as essays.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Sticky Llamas

Post by DaveyDaVinci July 22nd 2010, 12:50 am

Person 1 I love you. Very much. I just get upset when you're mean to yourself, and when you're mean to me. I never deserve any of the mean things you say to me. And you don't deserve the childish way I overreact. Ily

Person 2 You are probably one of the people I respect most on the island. What you say matters to me. Your opinions are more valid than anyone else's. <3

Person 3 I don't know much about you, and we don't talk as frequently as I'd like to, but you're fun and adorable, and I luff you!

Person 4 You are cool, but you always seem so distant to me, like you enjoy talking with everyone else way more. I'd like to get to know you more. I just feel you don't like me very much.

Person 5 You remind me of a person I once knew. I think you could do great things if you just stopped playing your video games so much. You're wasting your life away, and I know this from experience.

Person 6 Our babies are beautiful. Nuff said.

Person 7 You're a sweet, beautiful soul, and your drawings are fantastic. Keep it up. Ily

Person 8 Whyyyy can't you and person 1 get along?! I love both of you so much. Person 1 needs to be more considerate, it's true, but you also need to be more forgiving. ILY!

Person 9 I've only recently became acquainted with you, but you and your sister are amazing. Much love to both of you!

Person 10 As much as I love you, I don't believe what you say most of the time. Well, not most of the time, but certain things you say seem to be said for attention. You don't have to try so hard to earn people's love. ILY

Person 11 You're so vain...you probably think this text is about you.

Person 12 through 18 Choke on a dick and die. You don't deserve personalized topics, so you won't receive them.

Person 19 You're so cute. I admire you so much, you and person 2, for being so brave with your life. College is a huge step, and you are doing wonderful. I know you will go on to do awesome things with your life. <333333333
DaveyDaVinci
DaveyDaVinci
Lv4
Lv4

The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost July 22nd 2010, 9:23 am

Why is the SimPE site always dead when I go there every day, but gets a ton of visitors if I haven't been there for a week? All with questions that I have no idea how to answer because it involves something I've never done?

*hugs Davey* Hi! I haven't seen you much. I guess you are mostly in chat, and I'm not. I like your avatar. Very Happy
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveyDaVinci July 22nd 2010, 12:18 pm

Ghosty! Hai =)

Yes, I'm a chatter! *Hugs* You should come visit us in chat sometime soon!
DaveyDaVinci
DaveyDaVinci
Lv4
Lv4

Trophies Won 0 Coins 227

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData July 22nd 2010, 1:37 pm

What lamas?

*dies of confused-ness*

My ear is infected, but I don't really care. This isn't really a rant, and I shouldn't even be posting.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 July 22nd 2010, 1:37 pm

Alright then:

Person 1: Firstly, using "txt talk" is not considered "f*ucking unintellectual". If you know to use "You" instead of "U" in a formal writing situation, such as school essay or college application, then you are not a "f*ucking idiot". Know when to and not to use it is the key advantage of using such talk.

Person 2: You're a f*cking player! You dated 2 of the people on here and turned them against each other! Yet, you have not been on to see your work! You deserve to be kicked swiftly in the "bad place"

Person 3: Are you like suicidal/depressed? I mean, whether or not you care about remorse, doesn't mean others don't. It's common curiosity to tell some one "I'm sorry for your loss" even if you could careless. Also, I would place you into the Kingdom Hearts game as a heartless since it is true. Stop being rude and being a little bitch. Get the f*ck over it and learn to love (though I doubt that).

Person 4
: It would be nice if you don't post a depressing story/article when you enter a chat. Kinda makes my day sad. I don;t hate you, I just don't want to hear about 600 people who died in a building fire today.

Person 5: STOP AVOIDING US!!! Join in the damn chat! Mingle! You say everyone hates you when they don't! Maybe if you talk to them about it, they'd tell you how they really feel. So next time when someone invites you to join the chat, JOIN!

Person 6: You're a cool person. You seem to know what you say, I like that about you. You are a responsible drinker, kudos for that. You hate drama like mostly everyone does. I hope you succeed in whatever it is you are majoring in. If you don't well you're going to receive a little visit from me. Mario Runs! <---- He likes to run
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Trophies Won 0 Coins 22395

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData July 27th 2010, 10:04 pm

Damn I'm pissed. My mom traded two ipod touches for a small tv and a ps3. Well, one of the ipods didn't work, so the guy sold both of them, and now he's demanding that he get his ps3 back. And he called my mom shit and a worthless person and dammit It pisses me off. If my mom gave back his ps3, She would lose 2 ipods AND a ps3. And the guy is cyberstalker her. He keeps telling her that "He knows where she lives and her job and her name and her licesence plate number" and he gave examples like "So your husband is your hero? how sweet. Oh and apparently you and *name* are close friends" The more I read from his emails the more I wanna hit this guy. My mom isn't very tech savy, and what she thinks is a dead battery might be a broken ipod. But the fact that the guy already sold them for the price he wanted, and he still wants the PS3 back, and he doesn't hesitate to insult my mother, pisses me off so f-cking badly. Hes even threaten to take it to court... god... I mean, he even said she looks older than her age. God. I would... I wish I could.... argh.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 July 28th 2010, 12:26 am

Did your mother have a written agreement with this man? If so, tell her to read through it and look for any loopholes. Also, is your mother going to file a restraining order on this man? I highly recommend she does, he seems unstable and may do something drastic if he sees her outside. Did he not check the iPod Touch to see if it worked? If no, then that was very lazy and incomplete of him.
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death July 28th 2010, 9:47 am

Sayde, do NOT let your mother give in, have her ask him for proof that the ipod was broken and as much as she may be tempted to delete these emails, do not let her, it is proof of harassment if a court case should arrive. Do not be scared about the information he knows, for example, he the husband hero info probably came straight of facebook or some other site she posts on frequently. And if he knows your license place number, ask him for it, It sounds like all talk to me. If you can get him to tell you all this information he has collected on you, great, it should prove some kind of intent to stalk/to harm/harass/etc.

The fact that he is insult her looks/whatever, pretty much shows he is not taking this rationally. Based one what you said, I am thinking he has no intention of actually taking her to court. How did this transaction happen, did they meet in person or did they do it through mail or what?

Hopefully if left alone, it will go away. Just don;t send any emails like If you do this, I will kill you because that will get you into a lot of trouble.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost July 28th 2010, 10:48 am

If the guy sold the ipods for the price he wanted, and one of the buyers is demanding a refund because it didn't work, the guy is probably hoping to get the money from the refund from your mom. But unless there was a warranty added to the sale, your mom sold the ipods "as is", and it's his fault that he didn't check it. I understand him being upset about finding that one was broken, but he's gone over the edge.

Save the e-mails, and have your mom get a restraining order. Meanwhile, don't go over the edge yourself. Don't feed that troll either.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData July 28th 2010, 2:15 pm

He sold the ipods after he found one of them broken. They only talked during Email, and we met them in a nearby town and traded them. There was no such warranty that I'm aware of...and I don't think she deleted it. They tried out both of the ipods when they got them, but the batteries were dead from not being used, so no one knew to charge them. So we plugged them in and they both started charging, and She even gave them one of our car chargers we had, and they seemed satisfied and left.

I guess I was so mad.. because he was talkin crap to my mom. The strongest and kindest person I know. Ya'll know the deal right?
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost July 28th 2010, 5:18 pm

Right. But don't go off the deep end with him. Save it for the rant thread, or you'll be sabotaging your mom.

But if he can't return the merchandise then he's not entitled to a refund. Ask any store about that. They don't do it either.

And she really needs to get that restraining order.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData July 28th 2010, 6:45 pm

Yeah, mom decided that if he takes it to court, she'll get him for cyberstalking. I'm pretty calmed down now. It worked itself out XD
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 July 29th 2010, 3:28 pm

I'm stuck with these 2 brats of a cousin for 2 days... God grant me speed
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fez July 30th 2010, 7:20 pm

Person 1: You hate one of my best friends. I kind of like you; but that makes it really difficult for us to talk.

Person 2: I LOVE our children. They are beautiful, and intelligent.

Person 3: Ugh. I hate you. You're stupid.

Person 4: ILU. Ntw. You're one of my best friends ^-^

Person 5 We've drifted apart, but I still love you. Ntw.

....Loong rant over.

Last edited by AnimalMad on July 30th 2010, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fial)
The Fez
The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData July 31st 2010, 1:49 am

*wants to be in someone's rant*

I need to chat more D:
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass July 31st 2010, 2:04 am

Sayde smells funny.

That is my rant.
*Walks off*
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca July 31st 2010, 2:05 am

Person 1/Sayde: OHAI! YOU CAME INTO THE CHAT! Very Happy I would say Ily, but I don't really know you that well. But Ilyntw anyway. (=
What? You wanted to be in someone's rant. :P
Person 2: You can be quite rude now. You changed. )= ILY though... Well, I guess...
Person 3: ILY. Your awesome and stuff. ...Did I end up marrying you or not? I forget. O.o
Person 4: Ily wife.
Person 5: Welcome back. You're awesome as well. Ily.
EDIT: ...Only one part of this ended up being a rant. Aaaaaanyway.
Becca
Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData July 31st 2010, 10:09 am

WOOT I'm ina rant!

:P

My mom was being a meany head
and then she was all like "I LOVE YOU"
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie July 31st 2010, 6:32 pm

people around me: Dear everyone, you're all the same, you're boring and stupid. I'm out of here.
Angie
Angie
Lv8
Lv8

Advice Giver and Professional Listener, PM for ANY

Veteran The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 743

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 July 31st 2010, 6:46 pm

If life got any worse, I'd have to kill myself :/
GuardStud08
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fez August 13th 2010, 9:37 pm

Person 5; Great. Pick her. Don't care about my feelings or anything, you know. I'm just the loser who used to be your friend. Remeber me? No. I'm not surprised. You ignore me all the time *bashes head against wall* :@
The Fez
The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 14 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down