Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rant Thread

+23
Twi
Liros
Pearbot Da' Meachy
dinopuppyy
aninyosaloh
Lil Jena
Sheba
Poison_Ivy
ZimZ
Becca
Wario's Bulbous Nose
candiiee
Vampire_of_Death
ZombieData
WhiteWaterWood
Rikachu
Ghost
Death_Princess
Darkness
Rapsheba555
Liz
Cass
GuardStud08
27 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Sticky Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Liz March 13th 2010, 10:46 pm

Mini-rant: I'm so tired, but I need to finish cleaning. My hands reak of bleach and the fumes are making me dizzy. I've got about 3 hours to finish this or they're taking the computer away.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba March 14th 2010, 8:06 pm

okay, this might not be a rant, but im a hardcore rule breaker >:U

i ramble on and on cuz ahm nervous. :p

theres this kid that lives across the street of my cousins house. his name is Andrew. i had a crush on him a year ago- when i thought love was all about looks- now, he wants to go out with me. i just dont know what to do since i havent been i a relationship for two years. hes from lyons, and my mom doesnt want me goig out with someone from there. i never talk muh to him, since i barley go to my cousons house anymore.....and im desperate for someone to hug and love.... but im afraid i might be to clingy.....

end of ramble.
Sheba
Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Veteran The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Live Chat Member The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData March 15th 2010, 7:59 pm

My niece is in the hospital and my partents are with her, and I have to stay at my uncles...

Staying at his house gets old fast. I wanna go hooommme...

*sad*

I love staying over, but not during school days.
ZombieData
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Submitted a Sims Upload The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass March 16th 2010, 12:02 am

My rant: Nobody's on when I'm on T_T
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca March 16th 2010, 12:12 am

My Rant Part 1:
I'm such an idiot.

Part 2:
Oh my God. Dad's going crazy. Six chickens. F*ck.
Becca
Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison_Ivy March 22nd 2010, 8:36 am

So, I am having surgery on Friday, so naturally, she tells my dad.(Wish she wouldn't of, he really needs to back the f*ck off) Anyways, so he, for some God awful invites his mother. I'm sure Vampy has mentioned her before but to elaborate, she is a narsistic f*cktard, egotistical, spawn of satan herself I swear. And just so you get a nice idea of her character, she does things so she can brag/complain about it like going to my surgery. Say if I died, she would be the one draped over my coffin sobbing and sobbing and screaming out why?!?!?! And we don't talk ever. So, in case you missed that, she takes what ever situation she is in and makes it about herself. She mixes up me, Vampy and our other cousin, who is the favorite. Then she gets real touch feely and tells us to tell her that we love her, which is weird on it's own then she wants us to sit on her lap, I am 16 f*cking years old, I have had enough.

Anyways, back to the surgery. Vampy wanted to come because she wants to protect my mom. (Dian b*tch finds every way possible to hurt my mom and Vampy is the only one with enough balls to say anything) But she has school and there isn't enough time to pick her up, so my Mom maybe up shitcrick. I know she is going to say something to her when I am out.

God, I wish she would just die or at least leave US alone. I hate that f*cking Woman. My father keeps naging my mom about telling the f*cking b*tch what time the surgery is and all it will bring is pain. I mean, he is up her ass about it and we don't even know. So Vampy had this funny idea that I should insult the Sh-t out of her and blame it on the anesthesia.

So Vampy's going to try to come home Thursday night and go from there. God if she wouldn't come, that would keep everyone happy and on schedule.
Poison_Ivy
Poison_Ivy
Lv24
Lv24

Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3366

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 March 22nd 2010, 2:58 pm

Well, personally, I've learned for my uncle that if you hate a relative, tell them so. It's your surgery, and i think you should be in charge of who comes and goes. Flat out.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass March 22nd 2010, 10:28 pm

Wait, you're only 16? O_O
Omygod I thought you were so much older, you're so mature. o_O

Mah rant:
D: My phone won't send my text message! It was sending them fine earlier! WTF?
Maaaaan. I think I made it mad. Cause I barely text, and then I just start texting a bunch all the sudden, and yeah.
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by dinopuppyy March 24th 2010, 2:54 am

i miss getting ten hours of sleep a night
babies are so needy ):
dinopuppyy
dinopuppyy
Lv5
Lv5

The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass March 24th 2010, 2:58 am

That's why you don't have kids at 14, Lianna. -_-
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by dinopuppyy March 24th 2010, 3:05 am

i had them at 15 not 14
dinopuppyy
dinopuppyy
Lv5
Lv5

Trophies Won 0 Coins 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz March 24th 2010, 3:06 am

YOU HAD KIDS AT FIFTEEN!? Please, for the love of God, tell me that this was NOT intentional because you think it's cool.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by dinopuppyy March 24th 2010, 3:10 am

yeah? duh>??? but it is kinda cool i like being a mom...i was justsaying that i miss 10 hours of sleeep???
dinopuppyy
dinopuppyy
Lv5
Lv5

Trophies Won 0 Coins 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz March 24th 2010, 3:33 am

Oh, you make me SO ANGRY.

Parenting is not about it being COOL. You don't have children because you think it's cool, Lianna. You are caring for living, breathing human beings, and it makes me sick to my stomach to hear that people think it's cool being a teenage parent. You have children because you are willing to live up to the responsibilities of holding a tiny life in your hands, carrying around your little bubs in your belly for nine months. But NO, you went out and f*cked a guy because you "think it's cool". You are not exactly the brightest light-bulb in the storage closet, m'dear.

And do you have any idea why I say this? Because caring for children is HELL. I haven't given birth, no, but damn it, I -- I'm not going to finish that sentence, but some of you who know will probably get the picture. Either way, I have no sympathy for you. If I were there now, I'd be giving your children to a decent home, and pummeling your face in, because DAMN IT, you seem to be a very unfit parent, especially at sixteen. Sure, you think it's fun now, but say you got kicked out of the house. How would you keep your head above water? Even if you did get some assistance from governments or otherwise, you'd still need a job, you'd need to drop your kids off at day care, and if you're still going to school, you'd almost never see them. If you do have a job, I don't see how an idiot like you could get a job anywhere better than shovelling sh*t or flipping burgers.

You are a rando f*cking, spoilt little bitch. You make me absolutely sick to my stomach, and I could keep on going with the rant, but I'm not. You don't deserve my time. Whore.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by dinopuppyy March 24th 2010, 3:38 am

if u havent given birth how would u know caring for children is hell??

i dont want to have ur simpathy, where did i say that ever???
whatever
ill just go, damn, i was just looking for people to talk to!!! Sad(
dinopuppyy
dinopuppyy
Lv5
Lv5

Trophies Won 0 Coins 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz March 24th 2010, 3:41 am

BECAUSE I CARE FOR MY SIBLINGS, AND FOR AN INFANT, THANKS VERY MUCH. I do know what caring for children is like, and I was so close to having one of my own against my will.

I hate you, so much already, and I've only just met you.
Liz
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Back to top Go down

Post by dinopuppyy March 24th 2010, 5:15 am

oh...god i'm so sorry tree4me Sad

ok, naomi and shania are total acidents and i didnt have them on purpose and...but they mean the world to me and i think i take good care of them, at least...they're chubby little beauties who babble endlessly and:(
i'm still in school i don't have a really good grades i get bs but i have to get up when they whine and my boyfriend doesnt do anything to help me with them anymore he went back with his parents he doesnt even visit...i just wanted to seem more interesting..i'msuch an atention whore.. Sad i'm sorry....
dinopuppyy
dinopuppyy
Lv5
Lv5

Trophies Won 0 Coins 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass March 24th 2010, 5:51 am

So you lied to me?
God, I don't know what to believe that comes out of your mouth anymore.
I don't even have proof that your children exist!
Ughh. Pissed Off
Thanks, now I feel like a f*cking liar.
And since when do you call him boyfriend? You always call him your husband. WTF? Finally realize the minister was actually a fraud? Ummm...

Rant:
Why do I get lied to so much? Shocked I mean, >person I'm not mentioning<, >person I'm not mentioning<, Lianna,my brother, who next?! Pissed Off
Cass
Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death March 24th 2010, 8:25 am

dinopuppyy wrote:oh...god i'm so sorry tree4me Sad

ok, naomi and shania are total acidents and i didnt have them on purpose and...but they mean the world to me and i think i take good care of them, at least...they're chubby little beauties who babble endlessly and:(
i'm still in school i don't have a really good grades i get bs but i have to get up when they whine and my boyfriend doesnt do anything to help me with them anymore he went back with his parents he doesnt even visit...i just wanted to seem more interesting..i'msuch an atention whore.. Sad i'm sorry....

Wait, two kids BY ACCIDENT. Besides mirroring exactly what Liz said (Liz, you are awesome), you are really messed up. I'll give a point or two for not out right aborting them.

I can't have kinds, for whatever reason my body gave up, but you, who can, do so by accident (haven't mastered a condom, eh? NOT THAT F*CKING HARD) but f*cktards like yourself can procreate. And since your stupidity of not mastering a condom or birth control or celibacy or anything else and to let it happen TWICE before you were 18, you have no right to complain.

If you want to talk, fine, but don't bitch about the "mistakes" that you had. They are babies, what did you think babies did, laugh and giggle and sleep and be perfect? To much Lifetime, I'd say. This is real life.

But there is something about you that makes me think you want to get yelled at. If I was you, reading Liz's message, I would have flat out lied, even if it was true. If you were here to talk, you would have posted somewhere meaningful before you rant. You are displaying somewhat of wither a troll behavior or attention whore behavior, the latter which you already stated yourself. An attention whore never admits it unless they are being sarcastic, which I didn't really gather.So, I smell a liar. Especially with those names, but then again, our youth is going to Sh-t and given your aforementioned intelligence, I suppose I can see why.

Who are you by the way? If you really are Liana, there is a forgotten password button, which makes me think you are lying about that too, but again, your intelligence might have a part in that...
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost March 24th 2010, 2:18 pm

Well, it would be easy enough for Raps or one of the Admins to check to see if the browser and IP match the last few times that Liana logged in, wouldn't it?
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 March 24th 2010, 2:55 pm

So...i need to check and see where Liana's IPs are from, if they're the same, and if they're the same as...meow's? Guessing here. Easy enough to do, I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding.

Yurp. She's from Alb, NM. Edit: And all logins have been from the same IP.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba March 24th 2010, 3:22 pm

The Rant Thread - Page 9 Oh_oh_oh_Ohnoes_by_ohnoesplz
Sheba
Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

Back to top Go down

Post by Pearbot Da' Meachy March 24th 2010, 6:10 pm

Liz here. (My username was blocked from logging in at school. Ummm... )

Anyway, Meow and Lianna are two completely different people. Lianna is from New Mexico, and Meow is from here (being where I am.). Meow is the total fruitloop whose birthday is on the % of November (and her first post was on my account. She couldn't post at the time. The IP that she logged in as is a proxy service put on the servers, I'm so far assuming, as the IP changes every, like, two seconds. Seriously.), and Lianna is the one who supposedly has children.

Hope this clears things up.
Pearbot Da' Meachy
Pearbot Da' Meachy
Soup Artiste
Soup Artiste

Disclaimer: Didn't actually earn the rewards below

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 March 24th 2010, 6:13 pm

Ah, I follow. Thanks Liz.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pearbot Da' Meachy March 24th 2010, 6:16 pm

Not a problem.
Pearbot Da' Meachy
Pearbot Da' Meachy
Soup Artiste
Soup Artiste

Disclaimer: Didn't actually earn the rewards below

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial Submitted a Sims Upload The Rant Thread - Page 9 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next