How do I change my login/profile/contact information?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eh? How do I change my login/profile/contact information?

Post by Rapsheba555 on July 12th 2010, 11:02 pm

To change your profile information (About, Sandbox, Location, Birthday, Jobs/Hobbies, Music Style, Humor Type), your login information (email, password), or your contact information (Website, email, Skype, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, for more on the contact fields go here) go to the "Profile" tab in the navbar below the site logo. This will take you to the Information tab of your profile modification page. Here you can edit all of the above informations.

Note: In order to change your email or password, you must be able to provide your current password. If you have forgotten, log out, go to the "Log In" tab in the navbar, and click "I forgot my password." It will then be sent to the email that is currently associated with your account.

Note: The "Sandbox" field will appear below your avatar on your posts, and functions as a blank slate where you may write anything you like.

Note: Any field you leave blank will not appear. You cannot leave your email blank, however if you wish to not receive email from other members, this may be changed under "Preferences."

See also:
How do I favorite/watch a topic?
How do I add friends/foes?
What to do if you've forgotten your password
What are the contact fields?

"And thus, it is revealed that 99% of Nintendorks are closet perverts.
God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top