Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum?

+3
Rapsheba555
ZimZ
Liros
7 posters

Go down

Zelda Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum?

Post by Liros April 14th 2010, 8:33 pm

You know what I am talking about.
The game with lush, green fields, and though they change the menus, it always feels the same...
Finding items, catching bugs, fishing, exploring...
ANIMAL CROSSING!
Rofl
I kid, I kid.
No, seriously. Why isn't there a Legend of Zelda forum? How do I get to Hyrule now? Sad
I tried this rabbit hole I saw, but there were rabbits. And a hatter. And a queen who wanted me beheaded. No Hyrule.
So you guys gotta make the door!
'Cause honestly, I want to see if I can steal the Triforce of Power from Ganondorf.
<_<;;
;;;;>_>
Uh, don't tell Ganondorf.
Liros
Liros
Lv7
Lv7

Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 379

Back to top Go down

Zelda Re: Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum?

Post by ZimZ April 15th 2010, 7:14 pm

umm.. what was that all abut? ahhaa
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Zelda Re: Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum?

Post by Liros April 15th 2010, 7:52 pm

._.
Please tell me you are joking.

The Legend of Zelda! It's (except for the Mario series) one of Nintendo's biggest-selling game series-es. (I need a grammar check. -_-)

You know! Link, wears a green tunic, swings a sword, yells a lot, doesn't actually talk. Saving the Princess Zelda?
Fighting the evil Ganondorf?
Saving the day?

Come on. You've at least heard of it, yeah?

I mean, I was trying to be funny mostly, in my first post. Was it too vague?
Liros
Liros
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 April 15th 2010, 9:05 pm

Lol. Hm. Well, the gaming subsections are due for updating soon, so just post here. We can move things around later, but for the moment, here is fine. :P
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death April 15th 2010, 9:30 pm

To Hyrule!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Liros April 15th 2010, 9:43 pm

I call dibs on the horse. =p
Clydesdale FTW (Which is what Epona was in OoT.)
Liros
Liros
Lv7
Lv7

Trophies Won 0 Coins 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost April 16th 2010, 11:32 am

I'm going to be nice and wait a little bit longer before calling dibs on Link... Lol

Edit: When was the last time she was here, anyway?
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood April 16th 2010, 6:28 pm

I call dibs on Sheik before he ended up being female. He was so cute! STOP BEING FEMALE! *angry fayce*
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 April 25th 2010, 5:46 am

xD

I call dibs on...eh. IDK. I always enjoyed the couture more than the characters themselves.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost April 25th 2010, 7:50 am

I like the music. Correction: I love the music! My son quickly learned not to play one of the songs until I got tired of it, because he ended up being the one who got tired of it first.

(I still can't NAME any of them, or hum them myself, but I liked listening to them when he was playing his game.)
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by ZimZ April 29th 2010, 3:15 am

I wanna MARRY Zelda... wait.. no, I'd marry Justin Bieber first, THEN I'd marr Zelda.. wait, what?? You know I've never played a game to do withZelda besides Super Mario Brothers smash brawl or something.. I don't know what it's called, can't remember ahahaha
ZimZ
ZimZ
Lv18
Lv18

Sing? Sing a song of wanting to move along!

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner Challenge Participant Hey! It's Nintendo! It's as popular as the Super Mario Bros franchise! Where's it's forum? 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 4135

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegee November 21st 2010, 7:35 pm

I remember loving the ocarina my brother bought, I knew the lullaby and the ranch's theme song by heart! I wish I could find my OT game again...
Weegee
Weegee
Lv4
Lv4

I always get da shaft!

Trophies Won 0 Coins 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down