Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to know how they make those!

5 posters

Go down

I want to know how they make those! Empty I want to know how they make those!

Post by Ghost February 13th 2010, 6:31 pm

My sim fished up a laptop that had been underwater for who knows how long. It still worked perfectly!

(Then she fished up a cake that had been underwater for who knows how long. It was in perfect condition, although it spoiled when she kept it too long.)

I would really like to know how to make waterproof laptops that still work perfectly after being thrown off a bridge and then fished up. I think there might be a market for those!
Ghost
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

I want to know how they make those! Empty Re: I want to know how they make those!

Post by Rapsheba555 February 13th 2010, 6:57 pm

xDDDD

Which game was this in? o_O
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

I want to know how they make those! Empty Re: I want to know how they make those!

Post by Ghost February 13th 2010, 11:57 pm

Sims 3
Ghost
Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Created a Tutorial I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison_Ivy February 14th 2010, 12:14 am

Rofl I would buy one! Ghost, you would be one rich woman!
Poison_Ivy
Poison_Ivy
Lv24
Lv24

Challenge Participant I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3366

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death February 14th 2010, 2:48 am

I agree, water proof cake and laptops is where its at. I did see an add for one that is shaped like a suitcase and is supposedly waterproof and fire proof and etc. proof. So maybe there is a way. But you can catch laptops, thats pretty damn cool!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood February 14th 2010, 11:43 am

I drop, step on, and generally seem to have accidents with everything I own. I would totally go for one of those!
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death February 14th 2010, 4:47 pm

Its not that I'm clumsy, like I say, I get my money out of the stuff I use. I think of it this way, if its sitting on the shelf in the next two years in the same condition, then I did use it. But this doesn't apply to collectors items and comics etc. But this would explain why half my keys don't work, the bottom plastic part can be peeled off my computer and I have a big blue line going down my screen, I will use this till it breaks, though and I mean won't turn on breaks.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant I want to know how they make those! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down