Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!!

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 11:47 pm

Same for me. XD I hate the newsletters as well.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!!

Post by kopple36 June 26th 2010, 9:13 am

Sorry to revive but I am uber excited for this game!! Very Happy

It's been confirmed to have Riddler, Mr Freeze, Talia al Ghul, Two-face and everyone, of course joker and Harley will be in the game YAY!

I hope Zsasz is back and I want the Ventriloquist as well :P
kopple36
kopple36
Lv8
Lv8

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2253

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death June 26th 2010, 1:32 pm

I believe I saw some official art somewhere that confirmed Zsasz. I'm hoping for Scarecrow as well, but for his battle to be different.

I was expecting to see something at E3, but nothing.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
Live Chat Member YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

Post by kopple36 June 26th 2010, 6:33 pm

Yeah, some new battles for scarecrow would be nice instead of the gameplay they gave us. Maybe a bit of the old stuff and more different stuff though I did love fighting the scarecrow.
kopple36
kopple36
Lv8
Lv8

Veteran Contest Honorable Mention YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! - Page 2 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2