Nintendorks Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! Empty YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!!

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 8:19 pm

I JUST SAW THE OPENING FOR THE VGA OF SPIKETV. THEY JUST ANNOUNCED A SEQUEL TO BATMAN:ARKHAM ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfnxZvxJqeQ

The site isn't up yet but the adress is arkhamhasmoved.com I AM SO EXCITED, I CAN'T CONVEY MY JOY! WE SCREAMED SO LOUD THAT WE CAN'T SCREAM ANYMORE!!!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

Back to top Go down

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! Empty Re: YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!!

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 10:31 pm

Wait, it "moved?" I don't get it. Did it go somewhere else?
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

Back to top Go down

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! Empty Re: YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!!

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 10:46 pm

Well, not much has been released, but what I saw in the trailer, they moved the asylum to a higher security location. I don't know, but I cant wait to see some new info.

The site is up, and judging by the picture, two face is gonna play a major part.

*dies of excitement*
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 10:53 pm

Eh, I prefer the penguin. Two-face was always kinda the most normal villain. :P
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 10:57 pm

The penguin should be in it too. Well, his club, Iceburg Lounge, was there.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 11:05 pm

Ah. I remember that movie he was in...batman and robin?
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 12th 2009, 11:10 pm

Nope. Batman Returns, my favorite of the series. It was the darkest, so I guess that explains it. Also, there is a hole in the roof cause its snowing in here. Smile Loots really awesome!
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 12th 2009, 11:21 pm

Very Happy Yay. Thank forumotion for their free work. Smile
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 13th 2009, 2:54 am

I think Vampy might like this: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=381549
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 13th 2009, 1:48 pm

I know, I almost sreamed when I saw it. Its funny because I just released a series of villians for that game. Take THAT Batman. Lol Thanks for thinkin of me! Very Happy
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 13th 2009, 4:16 pm

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH*ahem* ^_^
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 13th 2009, 10:53 pm

See Raps,you have great potential to jointhe darkside. Villians are way more fun, plus we have cookies! Very Happy

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! Two_fa10
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 13th 2009, 11:00 pm

*has that t-shirt*
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 13th 2009, 11:13 pm

Really? Thats awesome. I was gonna buy it, but bought a backpack instead.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 13th 2009, 11:36 pm

XDDD. I wear it occasionally. One day I wore it to school on a free-dress day and got in trouble for "Suggestive messages." WTF?
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 14th 2009, 1:37 am

WHAT?!?! How is that suggestive? Suggest you join an evil monster thing with cookies? Wow, I was in catholic school for a week, and it was horrible. I was in trouble almost the whole time, and at the time, I still believed strongly in religion, but I was in trouble for saying hell, my hair color, I guess because of the red stripes, because I wore makeup (mascara and lipgloss) and some other minor things. I don't know how you do it.

Just curious, is your family super religious?Also, overall, did it enrich your high school experience? My friend was thinking of enrolling her daughter and with the tution cost, she is wondering if was worth it.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 2:02 am

It's not worth it so much in high school as it is in elementary and middle. By high school you already tend to know where your friends are, but in elementary and middle the small school atmosphere really helps.

No, my family is more spiritual than religious. We go to church about once a month, but it's not something we take really seriously (IE Missing church=Hell for you!). I put up with the school's antics by ignoring them entirely and by being such a good student that throwing me on probation would make THEM look bad. Mostly I just do what i like and force them to leave me to my studies. If you can survive a catholic administration, you can survive pretty much any form of tyranny.
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu December 14th 2009, 2:04 am

*pokes Raps and Vampy*
Get on chat! Very Happy

I haven't gotten the chance to play AA yet, I want to though.
Rikachu
Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 14th 2009, 2:11 am

So true, so true. If I would have been entered earlier, like you said, it may have worked out, but I was only there because our school had numerous bomb threats and it was PSSA testing week, so we couldn't really miss it. A lot of people had more issues that I did, especially with the dress code. There was this one girl, she was on cheer dance squad or something like that, that refused to wear knee length skirt or pants, and she had a fit when they dressed her in baggy school pants with a matching sweatshirt. She looked rediculous with heels and that getup. Funny thing is, she did it two days in a row, thought she was getting back at the system or something like that.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 14th 2009, 2:12 am

Its 2:11 in the morning, I think we both are heading to bed soon. I have a paper to write, so maybe not me, but Raps... Lol
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood December 14th 2009, 1:23 pm

I like the idea of uniforms, if only because I am too lazy to pick out my clothes some days. Some people do take 'cussing' way too seriously. If they can say 'crud' in a Disney movie ("Enchanted") why can't we say crap in normal conversation? My parents are huge stickler of that. I think they've mellowed over the years, if only because I'm trying to get them to slowly realize it's just a part of the language.
WhiteWaterWood
WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!!! 2laeolx
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 4:04 pm

Agreed. I tend to say "God dammit" if I get really frustrated, but never anything more potent, at least around other people. I curse like a sailor when I'm talking to myself. XD
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 14th 2009, 4:11 pm

Same with me. My sister and I swear worse than sailors when we are alone, but around others, we don;t say too much. I mean they are only words, I guess I can see where offense can be taken, but some people are rediculous.

My boyfriend swears whenextremely angry or he does a bit when he is drunk, but its a funny drunk so we both get an equal enjoyment of it, a contanct drunk. Lol
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 December 14th 2009, 4:12 pm

LOL

Yeah, I use the F word a bit too much when I'm by myself. But hey, only I can hear it. XD
Rapsheba555
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death December 14th 2009, 4:16 pm

I swear alot to myself in my head and its funny because it just happens automatically. My mind swears about EVERYTHING. For example, I leave my email open and a tone plays when I get a new one, everytime it dings I cringe and drop the f bomb. But I love the email alerts from here, I just hate the spam the school sends out. I usually delete it without reading it.
Vampire_of_Death
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next