The Rant Thread

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sticky Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Rapsheba555 on February 10th 2010, 8:47 pm

Time to smack that boy into shape. Sometimes with us guys we need to be smacked around before we get the point.

"And thus, it is revealed that 99% of Nintendorks are closet perverts.
God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death on February 11th 2010, 2:23 am

Oh boy do I know....
Raps, you are so funny. Its like you break the fourth wall of boyism. You give me hope that there is intelligent life existing in the other sex. My guy now is awesome, but sometime I just wanna....smack him around.

Ghost I hope that resolves itself, but seeing as you are snowed in for the time being, it maybe resolved by the time you get out or at least you could figure out something to do. Best of luck, husbands can't live, can't kill em and hide the body.

Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on February 11th 2010, 11:29 am

I know what I have to do. I have to start checking up on him. But it's hard. For almost 27 years I have trusted him without question, and I am a very trusting person anyway. It's not in my nature to want to check up on someone I love.

But now I have to start doing it. And it's going to be very hard for me, so I'm going to forget to do it and the next time something like this happens it's going to be partially my fault because I should have checked up on him.

I'm also somewhat afraid of what it will do to me if it becomes too easy to check up on him.

Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant
Created a Tutorial
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 12th 2010, 8:47 pm

*screams and sits in a corner and sobs*
I am freaking tired of my father yelling at me for every little thing I do!
I'M TIRED OF IT!

Give me a god damn reason not to shove a knife through my heart right this second.
ONE REASON.

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10586

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData on February 12th 2010, 9:19 pm

I would hurt.

ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Veteran VIP Contest Winner
Submitted a Sims Upload
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on February 12th 2010, 9:40 pm

People will miss you.

Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 12th 2010, 10:38 pm

Riiight.

...I wish.

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison_Ivy on February 13th 2010, 1:41 am

Cass, you don't know how very lucky you have it. Everyone has problems but you have made every single goddamn insignificant one known to ALL and honestly I am fucking sick of it. I can't do some of the basic Sh-t that you can like running and jumping and fixing my own hair, my nail and pretty much every other thing you take for granted. And now you are whining because your daddy yells too much? Christ if that is all I had to worry about. And to want to kill yourself over some shouting? What the f-ck is wrong with you, you goddamned Drama Queen. We all know that all you want is attention, now come on and grow up, huh?

Think about it. Really? If this is how you are going to act, then, do it because the world could use a lot less whiney bitches. And honestly, I have hated you since I first saw you post. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Think of all the people that have it so much worse. Starving, poor, unable to eat but you get yelled at and its all over. And not ever world conditions, think about just the people here on this forum. Ghost has brain cancer, WWW is wheelchair bound, Raps has stuff going on, Vampy, my sis, has the nerve disorder, and many other are suffering from many other things, including depression, depression that is so bad they can't leave their beds. But Daddy yells and that is the worse possible thing that could ever happen. You poor baby, you sure as Sh-t have my pity. It could be so much worse. Think how bad it really could be. Think before you speak because you are insulting everyone with real proplems.

And yea, everyone has a day when they want to complain about something trivial like this, but you complain at least once a page about stupid Sh-t like Daddy is mean and yells and like I totally want to stab myself, who would care, someone tell me how important I have. Just so you know, the people that say things to comfort you are just doing so because they feel they have to. You notice that no one with serious problems actually says ANYTHING to you, about your rants. And if they do, its because they are nice people that refuse to tell the truth but I can't take it one more minute. As you may have gathered, I am not nice but it is because I have to listen to the rantings of pathetic people like you all day. You need to think about how lucky you really are. Think about what you still can lose. Think about how insignificant your post is. And you are luck you got this much attention. If you can't deal with this little of a problem, try living in the real world. My Dad is an asshole, he is always yelling and if he's not doing that he is ignoring me because I am not the perfect child. How would it feel to grow up not being accepted, by even your father, for something you have no control over and it can't ever be fixed? I have issues, a Sh-t load, but you don't see one post of complaint from me, let this be a first. Seriously, shape up or ship out. Learn to deal on your own or you will be better off killing your self. But being the attention whore you are, you will just go cry about my post, report it and be done.

The sad thing is that this my opinion, meaning its how I feel and just because it hurts you does not mean it should be taken off. On that note, I really love it here, its much better the MTS. If you want to ban me for feeling and telling the truth, go ahead, but I want this to be known, I am sick of people complaining that have no reason to. Now wage your war Cass, get your buddies all against me. I dare you.

Poison_Ivy
Lv24
Lv24

Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3366

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 13th 2010, 8:47 am

And what would you do if you had to listen to your father yell for an hour about BREAKING YOUR DOG'S NECK?

There is no point in living this day and age.
I'm...
I'm too pathetic to get anywhere in life.

I'm sorry. :pale:

Aha.
Proof.
Someone hates me.

Maybe I am an attention whore.
Hmm.

*hops off the Nintendorks ship*
...Bye guys.

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on February 13th 2010, 10:31 am

*throws a life ring around Cass and hauls her back up*

OHHHH no you don't. We all have problems, that's why we're all in this boat together. And naturally, being a rather abnormal family, we get on each others' nerves once in a while. Because one person is pissed at you is no reason to jump ship. If that's the way you go through life, it's gonna be really difficult to no jump ship every other day. There'll always be someone pissed at you, and though you haven't found out yet because you're still in the really impressionable age, you have to learn to just brush it off.

Ivy, Cass has issues too, maybe not the same kind of issues we have, but she tends not to actually tell WHAT the issues are. So it -sounds- like she's just whining, but she really does have issues going on. You also have to remember the age differences here, people at certain ages tend to get depressed more easily than others. Just try to give people a break. After all, this IS the Rant Thread. :P

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 13th 2010, 11:23 am

How do I know it's not just Ivy that's pissed at me? Ummm...

Isis, I'm so whiny. >_<
I've just...
I've been bottling SO much up for the past few weeks..I've been exploding at the littlest thing...
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that since...uh..that...girl's time of month...is only like a week away...I'm gonna blame it on that. Rolling Eyes

Sorry guys. I really am. ):
I hope I burn in hell with Sokar. ):

Raps wrote:but she tends not to actually tell WHAT the issues are. So it -sounds- like she's just whining, but she really does have issues going on. You also have to remember the age differences here, people at certain ages tend to get depressed more easily than others.

I really don't like sharing some things...But I sort of am whining.. *sigh*
And I'm an annoying 13 year old. So sue me.

Last edited by Cass on February 13th 2010, 12:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood on February 13th 2010, 11:28 am

Sometimes its good to let it all out. Smile

WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 13th 2010, 11:30 am

Many, many things will never be let out. *sigh*

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood on February 13th 2010, 11:32 am

I know what you mean. I have this one person I have been waiting YEARS to scream at, and yet I haven't...

WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on February 13th 2010, 1:22 pm

*can take a few guesses as to who -that- is*

Cass, there's always gonna be someone in life who's not happy with you. You just have to learn that usually it's because they have problems of their own and are in the same bottling up situation as you.

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on February 13th 2010, 6:09 pm

You are never going to have everybody in the world liking you. That isn't possible. I'm a Christian, so I've been taught that what you do is just do your best to love them anyway. Even the ones you don't particularly like. And if you don't feel it, do it anyway, because love is more than just a feeling. It's actually caring about what happens to someone, and wanting good things for them.

I'm not upset by your "whining", because I figured that there was probably more to it than that. Either that or it's like when a child falls and scrapes the skin off her knee. It's the worst pain she's ever felt, even if there is worse that will come later.

Ghost

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant
Created a Tutorial
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 13th 2010, 6:49 pm

I didn't think I would. O_O'

:\
You're so sweet, Ghost.
*hugs*

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison_Ivy on February 13th 2010, 10:44 pm

Then you are all fools, you play right into what she wants.

And why didn't you mention that it was your dogs death that caused the yelling? If was an accident, then you wouldn't be so suicidal, you wouldn't be guilty for what happened out of your control. If you did it on purpose, first wow, second, what? Either way, you caused the death of your dog which you should be yelled at. Its not your dads fault. And again I ask why you didn't mention it before, thats a pretty big thing to happen and you forget to mention it? Was it to paint your dad in a bad light ? No, I think you are lying. Someone brings your dramatic ways to light and you try to justify it. God, next you are going to say your Grandma died in a car accident while hitting your dog and you threw the water on the road that turned to ice which she slid on. Drama. You should be a romance novelist. You have the imagination for it.

And for the record, I am not pissed at you. Not because of this post, but because I have been reading all of your rantings for I don't know how long. I remember you saying something about getting yelled at for something about a towel. I have been holding this back for a long while.

Personally, I just think you lack the maturity to think about anything or anyone but yourself. For your sake, I hope you grow out of it and soon.

Poison_Ivy
Lv24
Lv24

Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on February 13th 2010, 10:54 pm

Okay, I'm not taking sides, I'm just getting a little thing clear from what I picked up on Skype last night:
The dog wasn't killed. The dog doesn't behave 'well', and dug up some piping her Dad just spent a week laying or something. Her Dad yelled at her and threatened to kill the dog. Or something like that.
(I'm pretty sure that's right anyway. Apologies if it isn't. And as I said, not taking sides or anything)

Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 13th 2010, 11:00 pm

The dog's now at the pound.

Accident?
What?
How is it an accident if he wants to strangle her to death?

Nevermind. Just nevermind. I'm done with this.

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison_Ivy on February 13th 2010, 11:17 pm

Cass wrote:And what would you do if you had to listen to your father yell for an hour about BREAKING YOUR DOG'S NECK?

See, right there, you said it yourself. I have nothing further to add. I knew you were lying.

Poison_Ivy
Lv24
Lv24

Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu on February 13th 2010, 11:26 pm

Poison_Ivy wrote:
Cass wrote:And what would you do if you had to listen to your father yell for an hour about BREAKING YOUR DOG'S NECK?

See, right there, you said it yourself. I have nothing further to add. I knew you were lying.

She never said her father broke the dog's neck. I don't see her saying ANYWHERE that her father killed the dog.

Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on February 13th 2010, 11:32 pm

How is that lying?
He was yelling for an hour about "If you don't do anything with that fucking dog, I will twist her head right off her body."
Exact words. Ummm...

Go ahead and think I'm lying. I have nothing to prove to you.

Cass
Lv26
Lv26

Veteran
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poison_Ivy on February 14th 2010, 12:07 am

No you don't. I said what I had to say, no use beating a dead horse and no need to attack me for my opinion.

Poison_Ivy
Lv24
Lv24

Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood on February 14th 2010, 11:26 am

Poison Ivy, keep being an ass and I'll give you a warning.

WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 am

Sponsored content