The Rant Thread

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sticky Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Vampire_of_Death on August 25th 2010, 12:36 am

GAH! I just spent that last 13 hours baby sitting my cousin. No Naps. And she has some form of ADHD. None of which matters, I love her to death, but she never ever stops. Anyways, I took this job with the intention of getting paid. I didn;t get an exact amount, but it was going to be something, a little extra money for DC.

Well, I dropped her off and nothing. They decided that since I am on HIS (my cousins dad's) side of the family, my time isn;t worth it, I have nothing better to do, etc. etc. etc. This family is poor. And I would have done it for free (just not as long), but I am pissed off at the fact that I was told I was getting paid, only to get a thanks and a handshake. It was reeeeaaaaalllly disappointing. Andits family, so its not like you can walk up and demand to get paid. Our family is broken up enough, we don;t need another thing lke this. But my Aunt should have been the adult and just paid me damn it.

My mum rationalized that maybe she is gonna wait until payday. Well, you don;t wait to pay your mechanic or your plumber. Payment is expected at time of service. I would have been fine waiting is only she would have told me.

And this probably wouldn't bother me so much, but my Aunt donates 40-50 dollar every week to their church. Thats fine and all, but only when you have the money. One week she chose to donate to he church over buying groceries for her kids. They ate next to nothing for 2 days until my grandma sticked their shelves for them. Again. So I can;t help to think my babysitting money is sitting in a donation box somewhere. And I actually do need it. I have to get a job during school this semester because we can't afford it. Not to sound self centered or anything, but family should go before church. RAGE. And there is NOTHING I can do about it.

And I fried my hair, its falling out. Sad
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant Secret Ninja Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 4 Coins 12141

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on August 25th 2010, 2:13 am

:[

I agree with you, God doesn't come before your own children. If he really exists, then I'm pretty sure that he'd rather you feed your kids than donate to him.

My rant of the day: AMERICA IS SO BOOOOOOOOOOOORING. D: It bugs me that America really is the center of the world, but it's SOOOO detached from the rest of the world. Nothing international happens here, we don't import anything from outside (besides China). Nothing against big people, but America has SOOOO many and it's not fair because I can't find anything that fits me and is attractive. D: An apparently, because I have fashion sense, I -must- be gay and ineffective. And frankly, IDK if this is different anywhere else, but there's just -nobody- here that I find worth dating. It's not FAIR. D: I'm just gonna have to move to Europe. :[

"And thus, it is revealed that 99% of Nintendorks are closet perverts.
God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi on August 25th 2010, 12:54 pm

Besides, you aren't really paying the money to God...

My rant for right now: Teachers should teach. Not just give you a worksheet and say GO! I mean, it's still the first week of classes, and even though it was mostly review, not everyone remembers exactly how to do it. They should at least sort of review the material before they let you go off on your own.
Twi
Lv6
Lv6

Veteran
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 293

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death on August 25th 2010, 4:08 pm

I agree Twi. Teachers are paid to teach. Even if they have to go over 2+2, its their job.

And I am so with you Raps. Americans, are generally, assholes.
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on August 26th 2010, 12:55 am

I agree, Twi.

My rant: Stupid time-consuming health project is stupid. I have to record everything I eat for the next few days and count calories and all that stuff. It's freaking annoying. Oh, and my grandparents are here and keep commenting on how it shows that I eat too much junk food. -__-
Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death on August 26th 2010, 1:00 am

Ew. That is horrible. I had to do the same thing when I was in 9th Grade. And you know what? I made up 3/4th of it. A waste of time. And I can;t believe they would say that to you.
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 on September 11th 2010, 6:11 pm

I feel out of the chair and scraped my hand. ;_; oww
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22390

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on September 13th 2010, 11:46 pm

:[

I feel bad for my mom, she's all alone now that I'm off to college.

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on September 14th 2010, 2:27 am

I want my fucking father back. I don't care if he wants to be the chairman of the fucking company, and on the board at two schools, and own and manage two businesses. He wanted kids, so he should fucking stay with them at least some of the time and not leave them with their mother who can barely form a proper sentence without over-stressing about it; let alone look after three fighting kids by herself.
Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on September 14th 2010, 4:37 pm

Maybe you should tell him

He wanted kids, so he should fucking stay with them at least some of the time

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 on October 3rd 2010, 8:33 pm

You think you know everything huh? Good for you. Shame no one asked for your answers
GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22390

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on December 4th 2010, 11:43 am

I moved to the historic district. I wanted to keep my Verizon DSL internet. We paid for a month of service before they finally admitted that they couldn't provide service in the historic district, which was why they were having trouble transferring it over. Then we had to pay an early termination fee for the service that they could no longer provide!

I could really have used that money.
Ghost
Local Figment of the Imagination

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Challenge Participant
Created a Tutorial
Trophies Won 1 Coins 5675

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death on December 4th 2010, 12:34 pm

I hate Verizon more than Comcast and that is saying something. And win for Historic District, sounds awesome.
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on December 8th 2010, 11:58 am

I do like the Historic District, other than internet trouble... There are a lot of cool things within walking distance. (Including the library, although internet time is limited here.
Ghost

Created a Tutorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on January 1st 2011, 9:44 pm

I am now single. Sad

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood
Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on January 2nd 2011, 7:14 pm

* hugs Raps*

Ghost

Created a Tutorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz on January 4th 2011, 9:18 am

*hugs Raps* I'm sure they weren't worth the effort anyway.
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death on January 28th 2011, 6:30 pm

The roads here are lookin like this. This is about 10 miles from my house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6249iHSJsKo
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz on January 29th 2011, 3:11 am

Remind me never to drive there in the winter. Jeez. o.o
Liz
Official Forum Bewbs
Official Forum Bewbs

Veteran VIP
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload
Trophies Won 0 Coins 14778

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieData on January 30th 2011, 6:24 am

I think my school's resource officer is a bully and the entire legal system of my county's schools is over bearing and only exists to try to get students in trouble.
ZombieData
Emo Dude
Emo Dude

No, I am NOT going to go out with you.

Submitted a Sims Upload
Trophies Won 1 Coins 6151

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death on April 4th 2011, 12:19 pm

My hate for MTS just grew a bit. One of my uploads was just featured (yay!) and so I felt like I kinda owed MTS when April Fools came around. What happens is they have a special hidden forum for featured creator where people just talk and other boring crap. Well, this year they asked for people to help with their April Fools joke, so I volunteered.

So, I threw out a bunch of ideas and for the first 20 or so posts everyone ignored me. Whatever, until I asked if they still needed someone to make an App for the MTSocial prank. Then they finally answered me. So I made a functioning social app. So I posted it and asked some people to test it for me by just loading it real quick on their phone to make sure it works on not just mine. No answer.

So I continued to work on it, get it nice looking and it still worked on my phone. STILL no one would help me test it. So I figured they didn't like it or decided against using it. Okay, I hadn't wasted too much time, so no big deal. I scraped it and let them work on what they were working on and helped with the art.

The night before April fools, like 8 o'clock, they decide, hey where that app, is it working? So, I told them that it needed tested and that there was no way to get it on the Android Market in such short notice. But I said I would fix it (Delphy had us change the name like 3 days before so all the art had to be redone) and I finished at like 2 in the morning. I had a migraine, but worked through it because I wanted this to happen.

Then, Phaenoh asked, at the same time as the App, 8 the night before for a mockup .exe file that made the object importer look functional, so I figured if the app didn;t work, this would. So, I spent the whole night working, I think it was 6 before I finally finished making the importer work.

So did you guys like my App and my Importer I spent 10+ hours working on? No you didn't because they didn't use them. I uploaded, told them to wait as they were almost done, etc. and no one responded. They made the joke thread even though the App was done and the exe was almost done at the time of the post.

And the worst part? No one acknowledged the fact that I did any of this. No one said thanks anyways, the effort was there, whatever. My 10 hours was only worth 1 person clicking the helpful button. Not to mention this project has been keeping me busy and away from you guys.

Whew. That was a long one.
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on April 5th 2011, 1:11 am

^That's really... eck. They should have at least credited you for all the work Ummm...

Immature rant[s] but I need to get a couple of things off my chest:
Dad bought my brother a $3000 laptop, and paid back everything the other brother had paid on his laptop. Meanwhile, he's decided I have to pay off the half he paid of my computer. Mine was the cheapest of all three, anyway, but I don't have $900 just sitting around. T_T

And secondly, I hate group projects so. fucking. much. We were told at the start of a project I'm currently doing that some parts would be marked in a group and the rest individually. Because I'm in a group with one sports freak who can't write for shit and two lazy idiotic guys who refuse to do anything, I've nearly finished the group work and two other's individual work, and have finished my individual work which was more than one person was supposed to do anyway. And now she's all "Oh, the whole thing's marked in a group and if one person does everything everyone will fail". So I'm forcing my group members to actually do their work, but I'm 80% sure if they even do it'll be absolute rubbish, and the whole thing is due in two days. *facedesk*
Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu on April 22nd 2011, 3:32 pm

I can't walk nor move my legs without having extreme pain. I have no idea what's causing it. Worst part? I even set my foot down on the ground and BAM. Hello extreme pain. We have no wheelchairs in the house, nor crutches, and the only thing we have to use to help me walk is a cane. Which doesn't help, as I still get pain in my calves. So in order to get around with as least pain as possible, I have to crawl. Sad

Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire_of_Death on April 25th 2011, 3:39 am

Ri, that is such a shame, I hope something will get. Obvious question, but have you been to the doctors? This is just me guessing, but it could be: An allergic reaction (if in the skin area and it’s a kinda burning pain) or maybe a buildup of fluid under the skin (if its red, swollen and painful, but it should still hurt in your skin or right under it). If it is muscle pain, you may have pulled a muscle, but I don’t know why it would be in both legs at once. It also could be that you slipped a disc in you back, or hurt it some other way and it is pinching the nerves to that area. Skin pain and you should add alternating warm and cold compresses and keep them raised on pillows or something, about heart level, which will help circulation. Rubbing the area will also keep your blood moving. When I had my allergic reaction to a caterpillar, a very similar thing happened to me, except it was in both arms and legs, I filled a tub with boiling water and Epsom salts and it helped, if only for a bit /end nerd doc training Smile I hope you feel better, it sounds horrible.
Vampire_of_Death
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu on April 25th 2011, 2:57 pm

I just overstrained my muscles from working out. After a nice hot bath and some stretching I could walk with less pain.

Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content