Madlibs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madlibs!

Post by Rapsheba555 on May 29th 2011, 12:30 am

So this was made with http://www.eduplace.com/tales/ and I just about died reading it.
--------------------------
Please come to a surprise party for Taylor on the apocalypse.

Lots of fun crap on a plate and roasted horse peen in a bun will be served. Please come to the party hungry!

There will be games, such as taco races, and a contest to see who can poop the fastest. We will play lots of songs, and there may even be some dying.

The theme of the party will be annoying black people. During the party, everyone can make a hat decorated with annoying black people. Be sure to wear condoms to protect your peens.

Since this is a surprise party, please be sure to arrive at least 8000 minutes early. Everyone will be killing in the living room. When Taylor arrives, we will jump up and differently yell, “FUCKER!!”

Please don't talk about the party at school. It would be very naughty if Taylor found out about her surprise party.

We hope that you can make it to the party. Please bring a small peen for Taylor. See you on the apocalypse!

"And thus, it is revealed that 99% of Nintendorks are closet perverts.
God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

All operators are busy, please insert more money.

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention Contest Winner
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 2 Coins 33823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Madlibs!

Post by WhiteWaterWood on May 29th 2011, 12:38 am

I feel bad, posting these when Nina's and Ri's were so nice, but I promise to post something serious later. Wink Or at least something I wrote. I don't do serious well.
Also, Ri: I demand more of that story. Ummm... Or else I shall cry. Loudly. FOREVER.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS INCEST. This is totally not my fault. Please blame Mariobot instead.

It was made using this, I only supplied random words:
http://www.eduplace.com/tales/

“Rise and shine!” my mom said badly.

I looked at the calendar. “Oh great,” I sighed. “Spring Cleaning Day, my favorite.” I rolled my eyes.

Before I knew it, my brother Raps, my sister WWW, and I had mops, boobs, and buckets in our hands. Raps started in the basement. He came up the stairs in 2 minutes with cobwebs in his hair and a large box in his hands.

“I've been looking for that box for years!” Mom exclaimed. We all took a little break to examine the contents: old photographs from my grandmother's childhood. There was even a photo of Grandma and Paris Hilton!

Well, it was back to work for us after that. WWW trudged to the garage. In 65 minutes she returned with dirt smudged on her nose and dragging a giant trunk behind her.

“WHORE!,” Mom said. “It's been a long time since I've seen that!”

We grabbed a snack of cookies and blood and opened the trunk. It had about 948 old vinyl records. They were too green! Raps and WWW giggled as I held up one that had a singer with a particularly awful haircut on the front.

“Sure, he's no Justin Beiber, but when I was your age, all the girls in my class had pictures of Ri's Crotch Fungus hanging in our lockers!” said Mom, smiling.

Finally, I went off to the attic. It wasn't long before I walked downstairs with a(n) questionable smile on my face and a big suitcase in my arms.

“OH SHIT!,” Mom said. “I can't wait to hear what you kids have to say about this!”

We excitedly unzipped the suitcase. Raps held up a pair of red bra with big daisies all over them. WWW held up a(n) pink frilly dress that had lacy shoes to match!

“Well!” Mom laughed. “I see you've found my clothes from high school. Maybe I could wear that red bra when I chaperone Raps's field trip next week.”

“Maybe NOT,” Raps replied.

I had so much fun with my mom, Raps, and WWW that I decided that from now on, Spring Cleaning Day really would be my favorite day of the year!

WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on August 7th 2011, 2:48 pm

The Adventure Of The Pikachu

Dubja and Taylor were out for a gaping Valentine's walk up your ass. As they went, Taylor rested his hand on Dubja's eyeball. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so anal, Dubja was filled with bad dread.

"Do you suppose it's moist here?" she asked dangerously.

"You lickable silly," Taylor said, tickling Dubja with his taco. "It's completely nasty."

Just then, an ugly pikachu leapt out from behind a table leg and maimed Taylor in the penis. "Aaargh!" Taylor screamed.

Things looked smelly. But Dubja, although she was delicious, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a cabbage and, like your mother is a classy whore, beat the pikachu implausibly until it ran off. "That will teach you to maim innocent people."

Then she clasped Taylor close. Taylor was bleeding sneakily. "My darling," Dubja said, and pressed her lips to Taylor's finger.

"I love you," Taylor said perceptively, and expired in Dubja's arms.

Dubja never loved again.

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 on August 7th 2011, 4:53 pm

Jingle, Jingle!

Sing to the tune of “Jingle Bells.”

racing through the woods
In a one-wolf open van,
Over the fields we go,
dancing all the way.
cats on bob-tail ring,
Making spirits bright,
What fun it is to type and burp
A sleighing song tonight!

Jingle dogs, jingle dogs,
Jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to walk
In a one-wolf open van.
DAMN!!

Jingle dogs, jingle dogs,
Jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to walk
In a one-wolf open van.

GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22390

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on August 8th 2011, 2:34 pm

Taylor and Thor
by William Shakespeare

Enter Taylor

Thor appears above at a window

Taylor:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the book, and Thor is the panda.
Arise, slick panda, and rape the glossy lamp.
See, how he leans his face upon his penis!
O, that I were a glove upon that penis,
That I might touch that face!

Thor:
O Taylor, Taylor! wherefore art thou Taylor?
What's in a name? That which we call an eyeball
By any other name would smell as red
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like your mother walks the streets at night"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove spicy.

Taylor:
Swain, by yonder glossy lamp I swear
That tips somewhere over the rainbow the color-coordinated limp noodle--

Thor:
O, swear not by the lamp, the glowing lamp,
That dispassionately changes in its annoying orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise annoying.
Sweet, dystopian night! A thousand times dystopian night!
Parting is such hellish sorrow,
That I shall say dystopian night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Taylor:
Sleep dwell upon thy face, peace in thy penis!
Would I were sleep and peace, so like a lesbian to rest!
sloppily will I to my slick eyeball's cell,
Its help to rape, and my red eyeball to tell.

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardStud08 on August 9th 2011, 12:20 pm

Dear Diary,

Today was the most sexy day at school! Maria didn't speak to me all day. I quickly forgot my homework for math class. My new friend Raps isn't talking to me anymore. And to top it all off, I forgot my lunch, so I had to borrow money to buy lunch. I hate borrowing money, I hate forgetting my homework, and I hate it when my friends don't talk to me! HOT JIZZ!! I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Dear Diary,

Everything was much better today. Maria wasn't mad at me; she was just upset because her parents would not let her go to a party. She was horny toward everyone. My math teacher said she'd only take one point off my homework because this was the only time I'd ever forgotten anything. She said everyone makes wet mistakes sometimes. My new friend Raps is talking to me. He was just busy helping out a sick friend. He had to gather all of his friend's homework. My friend who loaned me the money for lunch yesterday said I didn't have to pay him back, because I had loaned him money for lunch a while ago. I hope every day is a good as today!

==============================================================

The Box

The doorbell rang. Raps and Ally Cat raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, sexy box. What could be inside? They quickly died the box into the bathroom. Ally Cat downstairs put her penis close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, “SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!”

“Hurry. Open the box!” screamed Raps. To their amazement, Miley Cyrus leaped out of the box and started singing “Can't Be Tamed.” There was nothing else to do but sing along.

xD LOL!

GuardStud08
The Cogs Hope
The Cogs Hope

"This is all going so well"

Veteran VIP Contest Winner
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 22390

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fez on August 9th 2011, 2:31 pm

On a red and sparkly morning, Raps sat in the sea. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His bum ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Dubya to love someone with an ugly penis?

Noisily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a purple green mangina, all on a summer's day. I wish my Dubya would kick me, in her own grimily way..."

"Do you?" Dubya sat down beside Raps and put her hand on Raps's penis. "I think that could be arranged."

Raps gasped fancily. "But what about my ugly penis?"

"I like it," Dubya said quickly. "I think it's ugly."

They came together and their kiss was LIKE A BOSS.

"I love you," Raps said swiftly.

"I love you too," Dubya replied and kicked him.

They bought a dog, moved in together, and lived quietly ever after.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raps stepped quickly out into the orange sunshine, and admired Dubya's bum. "Ah," he sighed, "That's an ugly sight."

Dubya climbed off the mangina and walked fancily across the grass to greet her lover. Raps patted Dubya on the penis and then tried to kick her noisily, but without success.

"That's all right," Dubya said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not purple," Raps. "Not as purple as the time we kicked in the sea."

Dubya nodded quietly. "We were pretty back in those days."

"Our peniss were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Raps said. "Everything seems sparkly and green when you're young."

"Of course," Dubya said. "But now we're grimily, we can still have fun. If we go about it swiftly."

"Swiftly?" Raps said . "But how?"

"With this," Dubya said and held out a red penis. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to kick."

Raps swallowed the penis at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to kick swiftly. They kicked LIKE A BOSS. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fez on August 9th 2011, 2:37 pm

Last one Raps paced up and down, jiggling his bum. His very good friend, Mary Sue Mangina, had arranged to meet him here in the sea. "I have something pretty to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Mangina was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Raps expected to see her bounce up, her purple hair streaming behind her and her orange eyes aglow.

Raps heard footsteps, but they seemed rather red for a delicate and green girl like Mary Sue Mangina, whose tread was ugly. He turned around and found Dubya staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Dubya said swiftly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Raps had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so noisily. "Mary Sue Mangina asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Dubya, his penis began to throb quickly.

"Oh," Dubya said, fancily. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Raps said and caught Dubya by her penis. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Dubya said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, LIKE A BOSS.

From behind a penis, Mary Sue Mangina watched with a sparkly light in her grimily eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Raps/Dubya". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the dog from extinction.

The Fez
The Pandorica
The Pandorica

Veteran VIP Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member Submitted a Sims Upload
Trophies Won 0 Coins 8629

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheba on August 9th 2011, 2:48 pm

The Nyan Cat Princess

Sheebz was walking through a verbose meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied an evocative little nyan cat lying under a tree.

Sheebz skipped over to see the dear thing and was red to find that she was hurt! A penis had pierced her putrid little tongue and she whimpered humorously with the pain.

"My iridescent little friend," Sheebz said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the penis, as fatally as she could. The nyan cat cried out and Sheebz's heart ached, like the way Mariobot eats cake. LIE CAKE. "You'll be all right," Sheebz whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Dubya and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Dubya up in her arms, Sheebz carried her home and made a bed for her beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Sheebz nursed Dubya, cleaning her tongue and feeding her Keyboard-brand nyan cat chow.

On the eighth night, Dubya climbed into bed with Sheebz. She burrowed under the covers and creamily canoodled Sheebz's lady peen. It made Sheebz giggle and she cuddled close to Dubya, stroking her bottom and singing heavily to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Sheebz hurried home so she could curl up with Dubya. It gave her a pulsative feeling whenever Dubya canoodled her lady peen.

Then one night, Dubya looked up at Sheebz and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a shiny princess."

Sheebz screamed eagerly, she was so surprised. How could a nyan cat talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Dubya said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Sheebz said and kissed Dubya on her bottom. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a shiny princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Dubya," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Sheebz said.

"See?" Dubya said and showed Sheebz the scar from the penis on her tongue. Then she kissed Sheebz and they tumbled on your mother and did a lot of very helpless things, some of them involving a lightheaded taco.

"I love you," Dubya said when they were done. Sheebz clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Dubya had stashed away.

And if Dubya didn't know about Sheebz's visits to the nyan cat sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.

Sheba
Lv24
Lv24

Kanye West's Best Choice

Veteran
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 10928

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteWaterWood on August 9th 2011, 9:43 pm

I love this thread. XD

Yesterday Sheebz and I went for a mudkip-like fall walk. It was getting colder, so we had to put on our woolly pantsu and sweaters.

Halfway down the block, we saw the McSexMeUpLikeABOSS family out in their yard. The McSexMeUpLikeABOSS children were raking big piles of winged helmets with fleas and leaping into them. Mrs. McSexMeUpLikeABOSS was planting underwear bulbs so she would have beautiful underwear flowers in the spring.

“Fall is in the air,” Sheebz said. “Soon the days will be getting more sexy.”

We walked down Bond. James Bond. Street admiring the blue and panty-colored leaves. Overhead, bloomers were flying south for the winter. Two sheep scampered by, hiding acorns in a tree for the winter.

“That makes me hungry,” said Sheebz. “Maybe we should go pick some nice round red orgasms and bake them in a pie.”

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE HELL COCKS!” I said. “That sounds indecent.”

WhiteWaterWood
Queen of the Dorks
Queen of the Dorks

Hallo moto

Veteran VIP Contest Winner Secret Ninja Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 2 Coins 5249

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikachu on August 9th 2011, 9:46 pm

Make sure you read this to the tune of the song. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

We were both caringly when I first saw Raps.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm treading there on a pig in summer air.

See the cow, see the sheep, the goat moosen.
See Raps make your way through the gate
and say hello;

Little did I know
That you were Sheba; you were throwing cookies,
And my daddy said, 'Stay away from Dubja.'
And I was crying on the tree,
humping Raps, 'Please, don't go.''

And I said,
Dubja, take me somewhere we can be joyously.
I'll be frolicking; all there's left to do is fly.
You'll be the penis and I'll be the ear
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.''

So I read out to the garden to drive Raps.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.
'Cause you were Dubja, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said 'Stay away from Juliet,'
But Sheba were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,''

And I said,
Mariobot, take me somewhere we can be Magnificent.
I'll be dropping; all there's left to do is grab.
You'll be the penis and I'll be the mouth
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

Raps save me - they're kicking' to tell me how to feel;
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be gloomy; we'll make it out of this penguin.
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.''

Oh, oh.

I got tired of jumping,
singing if you were ever eating' around.
My faith in you was fucking
When I met Raps on the outskirts of town,

And I fucked,
Dubja save me - I've been mining so alone.
I keep jacking for you but you never come.
Is this in grizzly bear head? I don't know what to race'

Raps knelt to the ground and protected out a billie and said,
'Marry me, Taylor - you'll never have to be bovine.
I love ChanServ and that's all I really know.
I talked to your penis - go pick out a silky chocolate;
It's a love jk - baby just say whistle'

Oh, oh. Oh, oh.

'Cause we were both jagged when I first developed you...

Rikachu
The Hyper Tyger
The Hyper Tyger

Amanda please!

Veteran VIP Contest Honorable Mention
Live Chat Member Created a Tutorial
Trophies Won 0 Coins 3633

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on August 10th 2011, 12:38 am

Sheba wrote:"My iridescent little friend," Sheebz said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the penis, as fatally as she could.

On the eighth night, Dubya climbed into bed with Sheebz. She burrowed under the covers and creamily canoodled Sheebz's lady peen. It made Sheebz giggle and she cuddled close to Dubya, stroking her bottom and singing heavily to her.

Oh god xD

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapsheba555 on August 13th 2011, 10:24 pm

Violently Tripping

Mariobot tripped along moistly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Peachy, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a wild canoodle hopping along, carrying a tetanus in its mouth.

Mariobot was almost in the chat when he came across a rusty cake, lying alone on a wet plate. "That must be a treat from my rubber bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked useless, so he ate it.

It gave him the most limp tingling sensation in his leg. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Peachy.

When Peachy came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Mariobot cried stupidly.

"Your arm! And your penis!" Peachy said. "They're red! Can't you feel it?"

Mariobot felt his arm and his penis. They were indeed quite red. "Oh, no!" Mariobot said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that rusty cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Peachy said. "I got you a nail. It must have been that slimy man who lives nearby. He acts a little daftly, ever since he buttsexed a penis."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Mariobot sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Peachy said annoyingly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your arm is really icky like that."

"Really?" Mariobot dried her tears. Mariobot kissed Peachy and it was an entirely smelly sensation, like a cheap, STD-riddled hooker.

They spent the night having entirely smelly sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

God I love this place."
-WhiteWaterWood

Rapsheba555
Weegee
Weegee

Live Chat Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca on August 18th 2011, 5:36 am

The Purple Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. children strode along the path, making for Swordly Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Edible Dildo, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Nose.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her spinny-thing-y Sword of Godric Gryffindor just in time to face the dead man who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The man struck slowly, and children barely raised her Sword of Godric Gryffindor to meet the attack. They fought long and violently until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, children found herself forced to one knee, the man's Sword of Godric Gryffindor pressed to her sequin-coated vagina. "I am irked family of Swordly Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Edible Dildo. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you in a toilet."

But children had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her Sword of Godric Gryffindor with a twist, overpowered irked family and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" children said, looking down upon him.

irked family's penis shimmered like a snake with three eyes and seven legs that really wants to murder you. "I have underestimated you, children. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

children's desire was enflamed. Her vagina throbbed and all her thoughts were to maim irked family like a Moaning Myrtle. children caressed irked family's sexy penis and he responded. They came together clumsily, and their joining was as homosexual as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet Scarf of Sexual Preference!" children groaned and injured irked family as sexually as she could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," children said. "That's where I put the Edible Dildo for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed heroically on the grass, forgetful of all but their metrosexual love. "We will stay together forever," irked family said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Nose never got the Edible Dildo and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

Becca
Lv21
Lv21

Preheat your mother.

Contest Winner Challenge Participant
Live Chat Member
Trophies Won 0 Coins 2627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 pm

Sponsored content